Reviews for Midnight and the Void
Arkh Cthuul chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Too bad you did not do more of this version.
But seeing that you have not updated one of your Most interesting" (for me) fics in quite a while its probably too much to hope for...
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Well I see no reason to have kept this as a one shot
AiSard chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
ack, wish I knew what White Wolf was to make more sense of this p very poignant one shot though.

fantastic use of a page-breaker. the chapter ends with the black disk, watching us, and immediately below, all thats left is {} like a black disk dun-dun-dun! yea, just wanted to review because of that actually p
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/6/2011

But why this obsession with giving her such bad hands? Why not hand her a Solar or Lunar or even Sidereal Exaltation? I mean, the Sidereal in particular, that one gives her the ability to turn a commoner into a dragon... Mwahahaha.
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I an curious - will there be anu more of this? The start is quite interesting, since it is so unusual...
the 1 u dont c chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You made her a deathknight of princess magnificent I see. Clever, as Magnificent's situation means that Louise wont simply be removed from her own story, nor is she likely to gain the army or heaps of artifacts that other deathknights benefit from.
GramaryeJG chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Exchanging one void for another VOID, huh? Pretty interesting concept. I like it.
CJNyfalt chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
A great teaser. I would ask for more, if I did not know that it would take away time from writing AGSItV.
Zakath1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Only a oneshot? Dear Sir you wound me with such a teaser as this! I quite enjoyed this little story and it was a nice contrast to how things are going in AGSItV. This would essentially be interesting to continue since its been confirmed that there are vampire in the FoZ setting. I would believe that many of the mages would think that she was either some kind of devil or if they see her drinking blood to restore her essence, a vampire. In FoZ Vampires are apparently second only to the elves in power so it would be fairly terrifying for them.

Anyways, great work o writer of dread and unspeakable things. I hope to see more from you soon.
Isamu chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Ahh Exalted. You mix with everything.
J no K chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
A one shot? You tease us so. :(

Does this indicate writer's block for Green Sun, or a little extra inspiration, though? Because if it's the latter, I'll suck it up in anticipation of more hedonistic head-familiar action. :D

Thanks for the 'fic!