Reviews for Reborn
LadyBardock chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
This story is soooo complicated... and mixed up... sorry I'm stopping at this chapter :(
XanaduHawk chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
You know, I almost feel sorry for Frieza. Talk about confusing.
BeholdIAmDeath chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
You should so make a sequel and get future Kuriza shacked up with a Saiyan XD
KimiruMai chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
ahahahhahaa that was freaking great XD
KimiruMai chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA, OH, THE IRONY!
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You are a genius
Thomas Drovin chapter 17 . 2/28/2012
*Laughs* OMG! I was right! Frezia's counterpart DID feel sorry for him and sent him to where he could get Yasa to himself. If positions were revered I'm sure Frezia would have done that to his counterpart.

However it seems that the alternative Yasa might have been better off with Frezia than her husband, the end of this story indicates that he is in BIG trouble! *chuckles*

Great job! So where do you go from here? Let me know won't you? See you...out there!
Zaya Ayame chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
Wow, everything seems to make sense now! xD Great story and I love how all this was about to tie in with your other stories! 3

Good show, mah (wo)man!

~-Zaya_Ayame-~
Zaya Ayame chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
That was so awesome what Freeza (The other Frieza) did xD Loved this chapter! D

~-Zaya_Ayame-~
Thomas Drovin chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
Welcome back after a long, LONG absence! You're working on an original story of your own you say? Must be good due to this absence.

Anyway now for my review...poor Frezia...his counterpart came back, now he's got Yasa and everything else back and he's left with nothing. Or has he?

It occurs to me if Frezia's other self were in his counter parts position he'd either do himself a favour or send him somewhere where he'd get a break. But I guess I'll only know when you update again, I hope it's real soon! See you then!
zigmas chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
FINALLY we get to see the AU interACTION!

Can't wait for another chapter - please, don't make it some more month...
Thomas Drovin chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
Welcome back for 2012! Yasa didn't do a very smart thing sending Frezia to Earth to be finished off by Goku. The silly Saiyan should have gone to Bulma first before she did anything, can they get to Frezia before Goku jumps to the wrong conclusion? Update again soon so I can find out!

PS: I totally understand you've been busy with life, we all have lives outside of fanfiction. At least you were nice enough to update when you could.
Thomas Drovin chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Welcome back! I see you decided to get into the holiday spirit with Frezia going to the Beach with his 'family.' Unfortunally Frezia may have ended it all by spilling his guts to Yasa, is this the end of a good thing for poor Frezia? Such a shame becasue I thought he was making good progress after all this time. It's nearly Christmas a time of good will so hopefully this story will end on a GOOD note, and everyone benefits from it.

For all Frezia knows his counterpart is making a real BIG diffrence in the other Universe maybe apologizing for Frezia's actions on Namek etc?

Update again soon so I can find out! Merry Christmas to you in advance! Later!

PS: I hope you're feeling better and thanks for reading and reviwing our story whenever you can.
Gonstika chapter 14 . 12/2/2011