Reviews for Seven
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nice stuff!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Little cute Harry.. :) I wonder, how can Minerva appear in Harry's dream if he never had seen her?
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Aw... this story, if it's even possible, made me even more sorry for Harry. To be forced to imagine your parents of a nicer version of your guardians as a form of happiness is just... horrible. The part about Prof. McGonagall was terrific, and I love how Harry was friends with a red-head- gotta keep that Potter tradition of fallin in love with a red-head!
head-forever-in-the-clouds chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
sorry I couldnt be bothered to log in, i'll favourite author you soon though! coraline scars me so much, even though I am probably way to old to be scared by it! This actually made me cry (i know, im sad,arent I?) I just felt really sorry for Harry at the bit where he says "cant i stay with you?" and when he looked for that cat in his cupboard

:( So I just started crying...

This was an amazingly written one shot, i'll fav. it later. I'm going to go read some more of your stories now as i've only just found you!
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I though of Caroline when I read this! Funny hoe things happen like that :)

Awesome story.
MaryPotter3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Excellent one-shot. It touched my heart. Thanks.
Imagen99 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aw this was beautifully written, and very realistic. :)
L. M. Masquerade chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This was so durn cute! Little Harry fluffernutter-ness. :D So. Freaking. Adorable! GAHH.
bangthatsheyt chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was really nice! And might I add, you're really good at this. I favourited some of your fics before but I never got around to reviewing, probably because I always read them late at night and I'm usually really sleepy by then. But keep it up! Really!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Never read Coraline, but this is a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I'm really crying right now. It was unbelievably sweet. Really, thank you for writing this. :')

~Analie~
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Nice:)
whispered touches chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I almost completely lost it... this was so sad. And I haven't given a half decent review in so long and I feel so bad but I'm so tired and I just can't say anything more than I loved it so, so much.
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was great! I've only seen Coraline once; my five-year-old cousin brought it round my house to watch, and I remember feeling ashamed at how freaked out I was. Anywho, this represented the story vividly and with much skill. It was very melancholy, and very sweet. I loved the fact that Harry only had a vague idea about what his parents looked like. It's true; in canon, he's never seen a photograph of them and it was fantastic that you kept to that. The dream made my heart-break, it honestly did. You wrote an adolescent Harry expertly. Overall, it was an enthralling piece. Well done and sorry for a lengthy review.
Lotta Devon chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was so sweet! Poor kid. Wanna go give him a hug :)

This was a really interesting idea, that memory Harry had, I always wondered whether it was some distand memory of when he was a baby, or if it was to do with the Mirror of Erised. This is was a really interesting take, I like it :D

And Coraline was one creepy (but brilliant) film! Loved the cat!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »