Reviews for Seven
deletedaccount17 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I LOVE LITTLE HARRY!

Hahaha, I just *had* to say that...he is adorable! I like the idea of Minerva being there, every single year on Harry's b'day...aw...so sweet! :D

The way you included the PoA quote in there was very smart, and I thought it fitted well. Also, the whole plot-line...excellent. Really excellent.

Overall, a lovely one-shot that I'm definitely adding to favourites!

~Cand
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Interesting chapter... I really liked how he imagined his parents to look like. Thought it was a nice touch that he thought his mom had red hair, and that he liked redheads even back then :D I'm also glad that he didn't imagine his parents perfectly, that would just be a little too unrealistic. McGonagall checking up on him on every birthday is also a wonderful touch, she really would do that.
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh wow I loved this, and I'm tearing up at the end. Okay review - I've never read a story with Harry younger than 10 in it and you pulled this off so well, it definitely sounded like a 7 year old speaking. I loved the little girl in his class with red hair it was really clever. I liked the fact he couldn't really remember the dream because it made it really realistic. I liked the fact magic wasn't mentioned at all and I LOVED the little kitten who was Minerva and it was so clever how she came and checked on Harry every year - that's what made me nearly cry (I cry WAY to much!) Well done xx
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
One of my favorites you've ever written. Both adorable and heartbreaking at the same time and just... absolutely perfect.
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awwww! *sniff sniff* Poor little Harry! This is so sweet and sad and I just love how you've written Harry, it's very realistic. Great job!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Naming the spiders felt like a cute thing for a little kid to do. I like how you tied Minerva in. The one part that confused me was the first conversation with Petunia, where she snapped at him-by the end it was hard to tell whether that was all part of dream. It felt so normal for her I had assumed it was real, but maybe it wouldn't have to be...?
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3