Reviews for Sacrifices
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
It had me laughing one minute crying the next plzzz make a follow up one soon! [
Taylee1433 chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASEEEEEE
ranqu chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
This is great! Update soon!
SoulScreamerGirl chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
This is amazing!
XxBeauty-Of-EternityxX chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
Guys, it's me.. The author of this story. You all probably hate me for not updating, and i'm not even 100% sure if you'll see this, but let me explain.

First of all, I wrote this fanfic before If I Die came out, and when it did, I got a little discouraged to continue this story, because I was planning for Kaylee to become a reaper and all, which is basically exactly what happens in the actual book. I didnt want to copy write or anything, so i completely lost interest in this fanfiction.

Second, There's been some problems with my other account; the one that i posted this story on. I forgot my password and tried to reset it, but my e-mail isnt working either, for some reason. It's saying i have the wrong adress/password and wont let me reset it.

I feel terrible for leaving you guys hanging dor soo soo long, but if you truly do want me to continue this story, jus review and say so. I wont be a complete ass. It may take me a while to update but i'll try my best to get back into it .

Thanks.

-BeautyOfEternity-
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh ok, you have released the review demon, a.k.a me! You do NOT start a story and then NOT FINISH IT! It is soo annoying! I AM SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW! YOU DONT START A STORY AND THEN NOT UPDATE! If i knew where you lived i swear to god i would stake you out and kidnap you! If you wish to discontinue the story then get of your arse and let another fanfic author TAKE IT OVER! YOU BETTER HAVE A GOKD REASON FOR NOT UPDATING, UNLESS YOU ARE DEAD OR IN HOSPITAL THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT UPDATE!
I hope your happy!
cl.lee chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
i'm guessing that she's gonna be a reaper as well :)
epitome-of-a-fulfilled-life chapter 15 . 12/14/2012
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE WRITING A NEW CHAPTER RIGHT NOW? YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THISS!
Sara chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE STILL WRITING THIS!
Isabel chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Pleassseeeee! write more chapters I need to know what happens next from all the stories I read in fan fiction you are the best!you have great grammar!best plots!honset if you ever write your own book I would buy it! Keep up the great work!8))
crystal chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
when will the next chapter be posted? This is really good.
kat.of.the.rina chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
That's a terrible ending!
Jayde chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Pls wrote tomorrow morning this is the best story ever write ASAP pls
Payson171 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I love the story PLEASE keep writing more chapters
siobhan.22 chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
Good story so far, please continue
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »