Reviews for Deception
GreenSleeves27 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
whoa whoa whoa, hold up! you can't just stop it there!
KatheeHDS chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is just so good I would write a fanfic out of it. Sarah adjusting to her new life, and Jareth a) trying to survive in nowadays world or b) trying to get back to her in which case I'd ask: does he keep his powers. Or is he human now and therefore powerless? Omg I love this! I expect an answerr! Tell me, will you write more or shall I write an unauthorised sequel? Would you like to write it as a team? Please please pretty pleeeeeeaaaaase!

I'll be waiting for your answer!
LadySoy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow. Sarah knows what she wants,finally understands what was and its at stake? plus, with her eyes wide open?

.ness.

Do you need to continue it? Only if you know how the story will go on and ultimely end. If not, and this is truly a oneshot, - then let it be a oneshot.
Nala Moon chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
awww, I really wish this ws longer :)
Lady Augustin chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great One-shot, You Should Really Consider Continuing This I Feel Like I'm Stuck On A Cliff Hanger Not Knowing How It Truly Ends.
PurpleIvy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is pretty interesting. Going to keep it going?
Serena24 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow, it's good !

Very compassionate, Sarah, and pretty courageous, willingly trapping herself for someone she barely knows.

Just a thought, though : could you please continue ? It would be excellent to see where it leads, for both Sarah and Jareth. Your chapter is a bit too short and leaves me an impression of unfinished business, ending like that...