Reviews for Swirling Ages
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 33 . 8/7/2012
And they both lived happily together till the end of their lives, as one. Congratulations, Mr. and Mr. Master!
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
Now that the hell is over, I can already say that Danny IS going to be the bride. I want to see a picture of him in his dress...and the veil and the bouquet.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Why was it that the moment the conversation about Vlad's dream diary stated i was listening to the song Diary by Toni Coury?
Gr chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Ewes this scarred me for life! Are I gay? Geesh I cannot look at clad and Danny together yuck!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Hi found your story here like had to favorite it. PS I have been reading it on DA. But you probably new that because of my user name and picture. ,
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 33 . 11/14/2011
so cute i love it 3
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 28 . 11/14/2011
no D: his first time wasn't with Vlad tear*
DPchick chapter 29 . 11/2/2011
Stupid Dash, ruining everything. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Great job!
branflaketea chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
this story is going great so far! you just need so improve your use of gramer a lot of the words are mispelled
CaptainKylee chapter 19 . 10/18/2011
I love you story, oh so much! Can't wait for the next update. :D
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
omg SUSPENSE! i cant wait for the next update :D
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
MORE :D
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
So i read through it all in a night and am wondering at this current moment, i am very very very on edge and am impatient ... for once in my life i cant wait for anything else but, ... WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE RELEASED!
ChallengeThe1st chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
welldone i like the way you messed the words around so vlad masters is turned in to lavada messtar and i thouth i could come up with good challenges but you did that and only add 2 a. 3* storie 4* with challenge.