Reviews for 127 Drabbles
Oh yeah!
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
LOL!
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
I think that Morgana had green eyes and Morgause had blond hair. But, it seems that they usually have one of the two.
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
LOL! Luv the beaver!
Kitty O chapter 127 . 1/21/2012
It's been a fun ride. Thanks for writing.
sapphireswimming chapter 127 . 1/21/2012
AHA! So finally some of these hints come to life... (oh look- Into the West! XD)

Starting out with that line from the Hobbit made me really excited.

And the fact that this rhymed! Normally I don't care for poetry, but epic poetry, Medieval like stories told in verse- YES! That I will do and willingly! And when you connect it to Merlin... and it comes from YOU... well... :)

It's hard to write a drabble. Getting a thought or story into 100 words is extremely tough. We both know that. But adding to that the extra mandate that it must epically rhyme and still hint at the things that need hinting at... and that's a challenge, my friend. Wow. I can see why this one would be one of the hardest to write. But you handled it beautifully.

Now I cannot wait to see the larger project. I'm so bummed that 127 drabbles has ended- I always looked forward to my alerts from you popping up and seeing what you do next.

I've been looking around other groups of drabbles since I started writing my own, and yours has been my favorite, out of several fandoms. I have loved this SO INCREDIBLY MUCH.

Faved all the way. C:

THANK YOU. Thank you so much for writing this. And please continue as strongly as you've started here. Best of luck on the longer story as well!

Sapphireswimming
Galaya chapter 127 . 1/21/2012
I can't believe this is over. I've been reading it for so many months. This etire siries is excellent!
sapphireswimming chapter 126 . 1/21/2012
Oh my goodness. OH MY GOODNESS! How do you DO this? HOW? You are incredible. Absolutely brilliant.

Merlin died, but it was a happy thing. He was in Avalon. Finally, in the golden burst of eternal youth, resting, glorying in his life's reward.

"But it wasn't meant to be"- not only does that line bring all sorts of conflicted feeling to the table, but how you were able to set up such a brilliant premise and then so effectively turn it on its head in the space of two lines is beyond me.

And I really like that it's Morgana of all people that's talking to him. Either she has been reformed (yay, happy thought) or her feelings for Merlin and the world are overcoming her darkness to care enough. And that's cool too. I like how it can read either way, though. I'm getting the vibe that this is some time in the future... perhaps Merlin and Morgana have been talking on the sly even while they're nominal enemies. Who knows? But I like the situation.

And Merlin! XD "I can't do anything if I'm dead" Sounds like such a Merlin line. I was laughing too. Morgana seems pretty amused at how clueless he can be. haha.

The way you broke up the last several paragraphs into single lines was wonderful. It flowed so well and really emphasized what was going on.

But it was the last line that totally made this for me. It's beautiful. Really, beautiful. Like, that's one of the best lines... I've ever encountered in fanfic and I think it's my favorite ending line I've seen. It left me happy and satisfied, hoping for everything that could come afterwards, thankful for the opportunity... and I'm not even a character in the story! XD

Brilliant ending, my friend. Absolutely WONDERFUL.

Sapphireswimming
serial blogger chapter 127 . 1/21/2012
This was lovely! The perfect ending. I don't normally like poetry, but this has to be an exception!

I'm so going to miss these, but I can't wait for the multi chapter!
Insanity's Servant chapter 127 . 1/20/2012
Wow, great job. Every. Single. Word. Write more!
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 127 . 1/20/2012
*round of applause* OH MY GOD! Just had a thought. How awesome would it be if Fanfiction allowed you to put gif's in reviews? But that's not important. It's been really fun reading your drabbles :) I look forward to reading more from you in the future
Condiotti chapter 127 . 1/20/2012
Whoot! Great story! Great Drabbles!