Reviews for Golden Heart
Mystery chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
I love love love the story. Looking forward for the sequel!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
D
Lollypops101 chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
i really loved this story! can you post here when you start the next one?
Pokemonchen chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
YAY :D
It doesn't seem finish anyways :D
TWINS WOULD BE AWESOME I SUPPOSE :P
Also, you gonna mention the sisters and the Lords :D
UPDATE THE SEQUEL TO THE SEQUEL OF AMORETTA :D
Only The Lucky chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
I loved this ending! I can't wait for the next installment. Please put a AN when it comes out, I want to read it right away.
Only The Lucky chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Another amazing chapter. Wish you'd update sooner but it's worth the wait.
Pokemonchen chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Wait. She gets to save people she loves? Like, magic. Um... leviation... darn what's the word?
UPDATE
Only The Lucky chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Who takes a baby just for the hell of it! Well I guess she had an 'excuse' but still...
I wonder what that bundle of joy's powers are, maybe there's another reason she took her...
Loved the chap, update soon.
Pokemonchen chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
OMG! SHE IS SO EVIL! *fumes with anger!*
It's ok!
JUST UPDATE :D :D
littlerunner chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Please update i love with story and want to know what happens next!
Only The Lucky chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
I'm soo happy you've updated!And leaving us on this awesome chapter to, amazing! Please update soon.
Pokemonchen chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I'm starting to hate these rejection duplicate reviews pop ups...

Anyway, this is for your new author's note.

I'm glad you posted something cause I've been waiting... 2 months? for you to say something for this story.

I was starting to think you forgot about your stories but I suppose you were busy?

UPDATE SOON
Only The Lucky chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
I'm in LOVE with this story, and the last one. I felt sad for the sisters in the last ones since they were always in their sister's shadow and I'm soo glad there more up front now and I love all the lords, they're all perfect matches! PLEASE update soon!
Gamsky chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Oh-but this is wonderful! Good plot, sincere charecters... at least dont abandon this!
PhoenixDreams201 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
I've read and am reading all your stories but I honestly have to say that the Amethyst Eyed cat and Golden Heart are my favourite! Please try to update these two as well... pretty please!