Reviews for Crawling From the Wreckage
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Hey, hi hello! I really love your stories and this is the first time I've dropped a review! :/ I guess you could say my "people skills" are "rusty". ;)
I just wanted to say that I don't think you should apologize for the speech therapy bit. I personally thought it was cute, and it also is more realistic given the situation. Dean have that kind of knowledge, he doesn't really know how to get Sammy talking again.
Love your work! 3333 Perhaps I'll go back and review some more!
snsavvy chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
Great story, I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks!
snsavvy chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
Of course I enjoyed it! Don't run yourself down-you're awesome!
snsavvy chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
Yup, diabetes rolling on in! Love it!
snsavvy chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
I love this caring John-for both of his sons. We are all well aware that Dean loves Sammy, but it's nice to see John being there for both of his sons. Your characterizations are so spot on! Man, I am loving this story.
snsavvy chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Pooh! Not your best chapter! I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat. Wonderful story!
snsavvy chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
I love all your stories! But as I was reading this I realized that one of the things that I love so much about your writing is how you write the characters that are close to the Winchesters. I love Caleb (and Bobby too, of course) in this chapter. It is just how I imagine that they would be. Now, back to the story...
angel1718 chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
Another really awesome story.
From a awesome writer.
Glad Sam speech improved.
Loved how Bobby and John showed those hoodlums who's boss.
You wrote another amazing story.
I loved it.
cappy712 chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
Awe that was a great story and the ending was fitting. Too bad too for the boys and what they end up going through. Thank you for taking the time to share.
AlElizabeth chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
Really good fic. I enjoyed it! Loved protective Dean and John- even if John was a bit of a jerk in the last chapter- and loved Bobby and Caleb! Keep up the great work!
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oooooooh Sammy's gonna get into some trouble, eh? Can't wait to read more!
Lexy chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
Interesting idea there , cut their tongues out and shove them up their asses. Nobody screws with Sammy and get's away with it!
Lexy chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
Awww Sammy * hugging Sam* it's okay Sam. Seriously, Dean's right, just be patient. The more you talk the quicker you'll get better. And before you say anything no you don't sound stupid, it's completely understandable that you're having trouble.
Lexy chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
I think it's safe to say in this matter Dean will win that argument with Sam.
Lexy chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Poor Sammy * hugs Sam* aww it's okay Sam, Dean's gotcha.