Reviews for Rio:A New Beginning, A New Life
Pableroski chapter 7 . 5/17/2020
what i find incredible is that you still write in your reviews even though you haven't updated the story for many years. That says a lot of you.

You care of your story even the years passed. Awesome
RioLover246 chapter 6 . 9/22/2018
RioLover246 here again. Sorry about things not continuing here, but I've not been able to find proper motivation to write, nor how to continue where I left off. Apologies again.
LovingReader1284 chapter 7 . 9/22/2018
I Love It! Please Continue it!
RioLover246 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Guys, if you're still looking at this story, I'm sorry to say this story is on hiatus for a while.
Reasons:
I can't find a program to type this up with currently.
My friend is borrowing my laptop and my grandparents don't allow me as much time as I wish on their computer.
I'm having trouble trying to set up where the story will go from here.
I'm also going to college now so don't have as much free time.
I apologize to all of my readers, if someone wants to they can get in touch with me through a PM for details on how to get in touch with me.
Sorry again all my dear readers. I swear I'll find a way to get back into writing this.
RioLover246 signing off.
RioLover243 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Hey guys sorry for the long hiatus I got a new computer and I'm saving up to get Microsoft Office so please bare with me and I apologize for the long wait.
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awesome story! (Btw, this is Hannah Omega Wolf from Facebook)
LightningStalker chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Come on, when are you putting up the next chapter? It's been nearly a year!
Itzmeall chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Come'on now...can i see your fanfiction of them tell...me before 1 week...tnx
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
great chapter
Luna SpixsMacaw chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
We need more authors like you man you have a great imagination! Keep up the good work! (-)
tjamesbeard chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Really good story, not many others have went to the point where jewel was pregnant, so good job. Keep up the good work with the next chapter.
RIO2Lover100 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
hurry up with the next chapter please
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Guys, this is actually RioLover246. I am not signed in atm, since I am only here for a short while.

I wanted to apologize for not updating or adding a chapter yet to this story. I am helping my father get his new place of business set up, and it has been wearing me out. I will update with a new chapter as soon as I can.
-RioLover246
Jinx the Galade blade chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
okay i ve just read up to now and no offense but it is a short-chaptered story i must say too that they dont really look like them as ussualy jewel is more conflicted of soying blu she is pregnant and blu isnt that self confident and surelly you skiped too many details of their love and theyr blushes and all but still thought pls dont take it as something bad as i just wanna help ( i know its not to usefull but) and i want to say even though i really love their sincerty

signed:ETGM
Dmitri The Soviet Spix Macaw chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
You have a very nice story going on here keep it up!