Reviews for Come To Morning
hiddendreamer67 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Okay, i absolutely ADORED this story! You made me laugh several times as well as nearly cry when Sherlock stabbed himself. You did a fantastic job at making a terrific story with a great plot line, understandable characters, and a good ending. Please be proud of yourself for this piece, and thank you for finishing it.
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
What's funny is you wrote this before the Hobbit was out. XD
Q3APo chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
ow, that so sweet. somehow they are fit in LOTR story. marvelous.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Love it! Such a fascinating story.
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
best johnlock story I've read so far, great idea
Anyone chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Awesome... So touching
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was so wonderful and lovely! I loved every bit of this fetching tale!
Fury161 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Brilliant! This was just perfect - great AU/integration. I loved how you were able to bring them together as well. Just a delightful read - thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
One of my favoutite fanfiction ever .
wholock11 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
amazing i love it so much thank you for writing it
Lumoa chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I saw a post on Tumblr about this and I must say I was not disapointed. I was a little sad Lestrade had to die but I really enjoyed the ending! I wasn't sure how they would get to live together and then you killed John and I freaked! But hurray they get to live together as humans! And Mycroft kicked Moriarty's ass! A good ending all around.
chris chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
that was just awesome. very well done
N3verStopW1shing chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This must be my fourth time reading this and I just can't get enough. It has a very endearing plot and it's quite well written. Funny how Martin Freeman ended up being a hobbit too XD I can't watch the movie hobbit without thinking about this fic. Well ty for feeding my fantasy obsession and be my guest to write some more :)
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Shame that Lestrade had to die, sob. But all in all, lovely story! :)
Lady-Holly-Wood chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I would actually marry you if you wrote a sequel! This is so amazingly brilliant I think I'm going to die because of all the feels I can't explain how brilliant this is! It's as brilliant as Steven Moffat!

-HL