Reviews for Project New Noble Team
DarkHeart Eagle chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
you have a way with geting the women hurt don't you LOL JK
DarkHeart Eagle chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Why an elite?
DarkHeart Eagle chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Dark wolf ; i like it but u stole my gamer tage LOL, anyways impressive story i will continue to read but jjust to let you know i hate reading so your good at writing.
DarkHeart Eagle chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
nice just like i told you about COD i am all so a halo fan and u've done somthing ive been trying to do and thats recreate the ending of reach.
dreamdropwriterboy chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Can I be in the story
im Richtofen kool 115 chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
new chapter! WOOT! lol so i was a little confuzzled, was the team already built? and like standing there? or was that just a debrief from the catastrophe on the last mission?
Master Elite chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Finally, a new chapter! Prometheus is now my fav character in this story.
The Fan Fiction Writer chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
The progress from Chapter One to Chapter Sixteen of this fic is remarkable. If there was ever a "Most Improved Writer" award, you'd certainly be a candidate.

Now that you are consistently churning out good chapters I'd love to see more detailed added to your descriptions and longer chapters. If you work on them you'll be considered a good writer in no time :)
Mai Pintian chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
May not be much, but you have written a very addictive story my friend. :)
Master Elite chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Just read the new chapter and it was amazing.I was hoping 6 would come back. I may have read to fast but... I have a problem with the transition between the training course and Holland talking to the Spartans. But other than that, Awesome. Can't wait to see what 6 has to say
im Richtofen kool 115 chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
lol your moms a microwave :P great chapter -
Master Elite chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
AWESOME! This is easily the best thing i have ever read on fanfiction. But i have a question. Will you be making a part 2? If so will you be accepting OCs like your other stories? I know you made it self explanitory what happens next but im really hoping for a part 2.
The Fan Fiction Writer chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
Finally I got around to a review! Well done mate, good chapter. Keep it up!
im Richtofen kool 115 chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
short, sweet, and too the point! very nice addition to the team! :)
im Richtofen kool 115 chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
because going lone wolf is the signature sign of badassery ... common sense XD good chapter though
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »