Reviews for The Hufflepuff
CedarBones chapter 3 . 8/5
As far as characters go, I've always been far more interested in the other Hufflepuffs- Susan Bones, Ernie Macmillan, Justin Finch-Fletchley...

This however is incredibly engrossing. I'd love to read more about Hannah Abbot & her mum's mystery. Thank you for writing it. I love how the stories all connect in the end.
pettybureaucrat chapter 3 . 7/3
This was really brilliant. I guess I just never looked before since it was just about Hannah, but she is most definitely the very model of modern Hufflepuff-eral.
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
North,
I finally got to this story. I certainly hope someone gets to the bottom of Hannah's mum's death. Probably won't until after Snakeface is gone. Very interesting twist.
FoM
Teneombre chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I finally decided to take all your story (at least those that interest me) in chronogical order. This one is pretty good and I hope I will found the last word in an other one :) Thanks for your... rich imagination. I already read the major part of the Lavander/Mark romance and like it also :)

catly

Ten
poetrywoman chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
I love how Hannah marches into the bar and takes charge. I also want her to find out why her mother died and who killed her.
Pemberton chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Very nice. Your portrayal of Hannah is good, showing some depth to a little known character as well as giving a nice story behind her job at the Leaky Cauldron. I am a little curious though, does she make it back for her NEWTs?
dahilsaiyo chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
What a lovely story. Very heartwarming.
dahilsaiyo chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
You described Knockturn Alley so well. Have you been there?
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Excellent, as usual. Descriptive and interesting.
Summer Leigh Wind chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This is a really entrapping beginning. I like how you started with the funeral and slowly fleshed out Hannah's characters as we actually don't know that much about her. I enjoyed reading about her resolve to not go back to school and instead get a job so she could help her father.

I'm curious to see what you'll do with her mother's murder and if Hannah might try and investigate it herself.
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Oh my I'm intrigued by what hannah will find out!
Lokken.8 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I have somehow missed this little detective story while going through your work. It is excellent, as usual. Are you planning on letting Hannah find out truth in some other story? Or have you already done that and I just missed it?
Thanks for a good read!
llimbus chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Ah, I love your writing... but I don't think there's anything new I can tell you! Well, you've done great characterizations. Again. And you've made a great plot. Again.
I must say that I liked the open ending to it all.

You should really write a similar story about Susan Bones.
Lady Ayami chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Please tell me there is a sequel or something...I loved it. I really enjoy reading things that people don't normally do, like stories on Hufflepuffs!
Lady Ayami chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Yes. I'm glad to see that Camelia is back!