Reviews for Unripe
Azumi Gaiden chapter 11 . 4/16
OMG, this chapter I really couldn't stop to read. I really never thought that the kiss between Zoro and Sanji would happen on this chapter, or better yet, that Zoro would take the lead and initiate the kiss. And the kiss itself was described to be so intensely. Congratz
cellariusianua chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
hmm well the writing itself wasn't bad but no one wants to read something labeled as a zoro sanji romance fic where over 3/4 of it is talking about zoro x nami lol. it might say there's het in the beginning but this is barely even hinting at zosan until quite late plus it's no where near M regarding them & considering that's how it's labeled it's pretty unsatisfying. for so many chapters it hardly went anywhere & it seems more like the beginning or like there should be an actual zosan sequel. you really should say in the summary or at the beginning that it contains zoro nami since people usually have a strong opinion about this ship. i do think this could be a nice starting point if you chose to do a continuation where they actually get together & it focused on their relationship developing. that could be good bc the little parts with them towards the end were promising. i'm not trying to say it was terrible or anything but i HATE that pairing so it was a rather unpleasant surprise lol
orangeaddiction chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
aww that was some really sweet and cute development between the two! Sanji making Zoro laugh and being happy about it. XD Too cute.
The dreams in this fic are really...dream-like for the lack of a better word. XD You've really crafted them so well to get the weird essence and abrupt changes that dreams tend to have. And they make sense to Zoro when he is inside the dream, which is definitely how one would react in dreams. Your writing is very calm and atmospheric. I love the scene from the last chapter where Zoro stares at Sanji while the sun rises. It was so breathtaking and beautiful! I also want to add that even though I'm not a fan of Zoro/Nami and I don't read het anymore, the smut in the beginning of the story was...really really erotic and steamy. XD It just makes me even more excited for any ZoSan action that you may have planned for the future. (No pressure!XD)
Naliams chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
One year!, really?, omg it has been a long waiting, but it really worth it. Sorry for the late review but i had to read the whole fic again.
Zoro is so dumb but cute lol, and i find very natural the way you are transforming friendship into something more. Keep going :)
XiggyMatsu chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
ah, I had to go back and reread from the alley scene because I had forgotten so much...
Uftaki chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
*grumblesigh* And the previous "guest" review was by me. FFNet logged me out and I didn't realize it. :/
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
Who-hoo! Another chapter of "Unripe"! :D Great to see this fic continuing. _

Hee hee. Zoro's confusion and feelings towards Sanji have been slow in coming... but he's finally... -finally- starting to realize (to himself at least) that his feelings might go a little _beyond_ just "friendship". ;3 Will things move faster, now? I still think Sanji is in love with Zoro - he's just too scared to come out and say it himself (see: his "doing something reckless" when he got drunk). Although Sanji might not realize it himself, yet, what he really wants. Have to wait and see. It's going to be interesting to see how things develop from here. :)

lol The scene with Zoro and Sanji's shirt was hilarious. XD Zoro's dreams are still wild, and curious, and full of all sorts of images and metaphors... very deep and complex. And confusing. -lol- Poor Zoro; confused every which way he turns (then again, is that anything new? ;3) And, of couse, he's going to force any of his desires down, and not act on them... on fears of breaking their tentative friendship. :(

And -heeee-! The little scene at the end with the two of them, talking and bonding a little more... Zoro, you are -thick-, if you think that soft touch on your arm/hand was _just_ because Sanji was tipsy. XD How many more clues do you -need-? *chuckles* Zoro... you are falling, and you are falling in DEEP. X3

GREAT to see a chapter of this fic again. :D Always look forward to reading more. _
ficjunky17 chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
I love this story. Finally something that isn't a rush into a relationship that other authors try and get away with. There are conflicting feelings amongst theses two as expected or as I expect anyway. I can't see them rushing into a relationship like ive said. You nailed that right away. You recognize that if they did rush into a relationship it would be a huge huge HUGE contradiction to the characters we fell in love with in the first place. This story is great however you as an author, you're extremely talented. You know how to captivate someone and just bring them into something that we never get to see at all and you make me believe it's what they'd really be thinking if this we're to happen in the show. You just like stark black, aevium, turtlefriedrice, and other popular authors on here have a horrible habit of just disappearing when things are going good. That's a little dirty. I know you have your life and you're busy, by all means never give up on where your heart really wants to go and is drawn to but finish what you've started. You realize this is popular. A lot more people probably read this then what is shown. You have a gift and I'd like to see where you can take this. My names Jacob by the way. Not that it matters but it's fair. You deserve to know my name. Thank you for letting us deserve a a peek into your mind.
07 NIGHT chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
the feelings that are drawn into the dreams are one of the things
that I missed so much, excellent return

I'm so happy that you are back!, dont apologize you miss a GREAT
job, so you deserved a vacation hahah .. you know, tmblr is known
for kidnapping people, so that's fine

just remember, have mercy don't break us the heart and continue
with this amzing story
Animagination chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
This is goooood! Dear god PLEASE don't make me wait a year for an update! I want me some ZoSan lurrve!
tiestomyheart chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
ugh this was worth the year wait. please don't make us wait another year for the next chapter D:
Prinzack chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
I'm, like, really loving that bit you had with Usopp and the bottle. I dunno, I'm so attached to that idea.
Love what you have going on so far!
Ventusio chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
this is so very beautifull. I love the way you depict the interaction between zoro and sanji. but most of all what goes on in zoro s head. it is very ic to me. the slow build up is great. I am mostly wondering why the crew never intervenes. but overall very nice. hopefully you will update soon.
shadowsythe17 chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
please, please, pleeeeaaaasssseeee update! after dragging me through so much angst with the trials and tribulations that sanji and zoro have faced, you can't just leave me hanging! anyways now that my ranting is done, i would like to say that this story is simply splendid! since i started reading it, i haven't stopped unless forced against my will. i can't wait to see what complications zoro's newly (well newly admitted) found feelings while arise. also it would be awesome if you could switch to sanji's or one of the other crew members' pov's, just to see how things are unfolding from their perspective and how they view the (outwardly) ever stoic zoro. i would also like to know why nami suddenly started to stop seeing zoro. although i'm not much a fan of the pairing, i like how you make it bearable and also i'm quite curious as to why nami looked so sad after the incident where they were almost caught by sanji and zoro acted weird ( i think, that part was a little unclear to me) when sanji started humming. i wonder what he was singing... anyways, this story has to be one of my favorites for the pairing zo/san.

sorry for rambling, ss17
CatInSuit chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
I like the progression in the relationship between Sanij and Zoro and that it builds up very slowly and carefully (and it's more interesting than the beginning of the story). Hope to see you continue this someday.