Reviews for Unripe
YOUAREAMAZING chapter 16 . 6/6
Plz update soon author san! This is amazing so far!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
Update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Are you not going to continue this story anymore? If that is the case, please could you mention it in the description..I keep waiting for this story :,(
cixisuicideroom chapter 16 . 9/8/2015
I feel like crying because DAMN, this fanfic makes my heart feel all bubbly because of the ZoSan cuteness. I want there to be more chapters so badly, but I realize this was last updated two years ago. While I am definitely bummed that this may not be completed, I am certainly happy that I read it. Such an awesome fanfic, thank you for writing it and uploading it here :3
something40423 chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Reading from beginning to the newest chapter I only took two breaks. One to sleep (because this story made me stay up until 5 am) and another half way through the newest chapter because I didn't want it to be over.
This story is really good. It's so interesting to read how you write Zoro's state of mind. He feels so disconnected from the world around him. And it's like he's stuck between trying to connect himself again or trying to avoid everything that's going on and stay disconnected.
I started reading this mostly for the ZoroxSanji but I'm kind of surprised by how much I'm enjoying the way Zoro thinks and sees everything in this story. I'm kind of fascinated by the psychology behind Zoro's character. And the way you write Sanji too. Even if we don't really know what Sanji's thinking, we can get a pretty good idea. I just love the mindset they're both in!

I'm aware that you updated this last 2 years ago but I would really love it if you continued this story! No matter how long it takes. I understand though if you don't want to continue (I'd be a hypocrite to hold it against you).
Well I hope you understood my long speech on why I love this story so much. Have a great day!
Hshakii chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
NOO WHY DID YOU STOP HERE. THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. I have to be honest and tell you that this fic has brought me close to tears and made me feel pangs of emotion so many times already. Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Okey, so i already figured out that this was a boyxboy fanfiction before reading the manga. XD but that wasn't the point here, anyway i wanted to say that i love your fanfiction, it's brilliant and exactly what i wanted to read, i've only Gotten to chapter 5, but it's a really good fanfiction good Job bye bye, gotta Go now and keep reading the chapters
NickieDreamer chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
This was great! I read it all in a night (even though i have an exam the day after tomorrow... oups!)
Please, please update it ! _ I kinda new to ZoSan fanfiction because i am actually new to the One Piece world - I'm a hardcore Naruto fan but lately i just cannot stop looking at anything ZoSan related!

Anyway, again this was great!
Thanks for sharing and good job!
Teegra123 chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
PLEASE update! PLEEEAAASE!
Zoro and Sanji are close to kissing again- I just know it!
Azumi Gaiden chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
OMG, this chapter I really couldn't stop to read. I really never thought that the kiss between Zoro and Sanji would happen on this chapter, or better yet, that Zoro would take the lead and initiate the kiss. And the kiss itself was described to be so intensely. Congratz
cellaria chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
hmm well the writing itself wasn't bad but no one wants to read something labeled as a zoro sanji romance fic where over 3/4 of it is talking about zoro x nami lol. it might say there's het in the beginning but this is barely even hinting at zosan until quite late plus it's no where near M regarding them & considering that's how it's labeled it's pretty unsatisfying. for so many chapters it hardly went anywhere & it seems more like the beginning or like there should be an actual zosan sequel. you really should say in the summary or at the beginning that it contains zoro nami since people usually have a strong opinion about this ship. i do think this could be a nice starting point if you chose to do a continuation where they actually get together & it focused on their relationship developing. that could be good bc the little parts with them towards the end were promising. i'm not trying to say it was terrible or anything but i HATE that pairing so it was a rather unpleasant surprise lol
orangeaddiction chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
aww that was some really sweet and cute development between the two! Sanji making Zoro laugh and being happy about it. XD Too cute.
The dreams in this fic are really...dream-like for the lack of a better word. XD You've really crafted them so well to get the weird essence and abrupt changes that dreams tend to have. And they make sense to Zoro when he is inside the dream, which is definitely how one would react in dreams. Your writing is very calm and atmospheric. I love the scene from the last chapter where Zoro stares at Sanji while the sun rises. It was so breathtaking and beautiful! I also want to add that even though I'm not a fan of Zoro/Nami and I don't read het anymore, the smut in the beginning of the story was...really really erotic and steamy. XD It just makes me even more excited for any ZoSan action that you may have planned for the future. (No pressure!XD)
0-Serendipity-0 chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
One year!, really?, omg it has been a long waiting, but it really worth it. Sorry for the late review but i had to read the whole fic again.
Zoro is so dumb but cute lol, and i find very natural the way you are transforming friendship into something more. Keep going :)
XiggyMatsu chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
ah, I had to go back and reread from the alley scene because I had forgotten so much...
Uftaki chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
*grumblesigh* And the previous "guest" review was by me. FFNet logged me out and I didn't realize it. :/