Reviews for Another Way of Doing Things
zapros chapter 3 . 3/24
Please, please update this fic. Its quite interesting and i really want read more of this fic.
lost one chapter 3 . 3/14
I like it it's cool u should update
stwar chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
it is little funny if some one makes a other Diablo fanfic how cool will or weird if Louise summon Diablo as her familiar will she able to handle the power of Diablo or will she fall to his power
Nephilim209 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Finally, someone who understands! I can't tell you how disappointed I am in the fanfiction writers who do a ZnT fic and either A.) Say "I like saito, so imma make him an op badass and have the exact same situations occur!" Or B.) Put their fav char in there and be like "well, its magic-i don't need to explain it.". Seriously dude (or dudet; or whatever variation therein) you have, with this one chapter, tied with Gabriel Blessing (AMAZING author btw: check out In Flight and Hill of Swords. They're better than either anime they crossover from) for my favorite author. Love how you actually explain shit (pardon my english, if you care. If not, ftw anyway) instead of just continuing with the story. Can't tell you how important little details like how/why the character gets summoned are to me. Without little tidbits of info like that,I just can't get into the story.I got not bad comments about you bro( or sis, etc.).keep up the good work! (Ps: my bad if there are any typos in here, I'm using my retarded ass nook to typd this up. If u wanna respond, just post ur mssg in da next chptr u put up.)
thinatrez chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
While finding new depictions of characters I love so dearly is always entertaining. It cuts me deep to see this story go no further. Oh how fun the ride would have been.

And the ladies sure do Love the Ludo.
darknoq chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
lol nice way to get reviews :)
Tolisk chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Necromancers all the way!
fray253 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
good
Silverscale chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
We require a tribute of sacrifices, a couple of chapters should do, to appease the fire ducks and the rampaging evil bunnies.
zaberfang chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I prefer the rants than the story itself at the moment... pretty funny...XD
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
The after story notes are WAY TO LONG.
Anmynous chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Now the game is actually out and the plot is revealed. How does that make you feel?
gster391 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Wtfducksauce. Update, betch. It's been too long, and it really pisses me off how you haven't even declared a hiatus. I read this story, went wow this actually sounds pretty good, then I loked at the last update and went "Fuck you, bastard!" I hate it when this happens to good stories.
Laconeko chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is hilarious in its acerbitidy.

I also thought, at first, that the MC WAS Cain, and found his threats to Tyrael hilarious (of course, when I realised it was the necro, it was still funny).
Felixia chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
ahaha! Amusing AN at the end, but seriously, what more do you want me to say than 'update'?

Want me to stroke your ego by listing numerous superlatives about your fanfic? Mmmhm...maaaybe I'll give you a cookie - or ten - for your OCs characters; they are seriously amusing, especially in that bit where they tried to cow Tyrael.

Another plus is how Ludo's dealing with his new situation: 99% of writers show how badass their chosen worldtraveller is, but you implemented him quietly, aking to a poisonous fog you do not pay attention to untill you're choking on your own bloody lungs. ... fufufu

But the fun time is over, and I don't really see where you're going with the plot, you write well, but I get this niggling feeling you have trouble with finishing what you start, which is a shame. Please, prove me wrong on this issue.

Also, don't expect many reviews for a unppopular/unusual crossover; I foud your fic by random, just checking when I saw 'Diablo' category listed. So yeah, having said that, please update? :)