Reviews for Another Way of Doing Things
what if Deckard Cain was the familiar
William Wiltrose chapter 3 . 6/17
Loved it, rants and all.
ChaosxPaladin chapter 1 . 4/6
I'm not gonna lie. I came upon your story on a whim, and skimmed most of the humor parts, but what caught my eye was your authors note. The way you explained things gave me a lot to think about. I too find it irritating how certain stories don't differ, follow the Canon etc but despite that I still find myself doing some of the things you stated, such as having an illegitimate reason for the summoning of my characters, and I intend to implement what you have said with my own ZnT works. Thank you for the insight, and good work.
zapros chapter 3 . 3/24
Please, please update this fic. Its quite interesting and i really want read more of this fic.
lost one chapter 3 . 3/14
I like it it's cool u should update
stwar chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
it is little funny if some one makes a other Diablo fanfic how cool will or weird if Louise summon Diablo as her familiar will she able to handle the power of Diablo or will she fall to his power
Nephilim209 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Finally, someone who understands! I can't tell you how disappointed I am in the fanfiction writers who do a ZnT fic and either A.) Say "I like saito, so imma make him an op badass and have the exact same situations occur!" Or B.) Put their fav char in there and be like "well, its magic-i don't need to explain it.". Seriously dude (or dudet; or whatever variation therein) you have, with this one chapter, tied with Gabriel Blessing (AMAZING author btw: check out In Flight and Hill of Swords. They're better than either anime they crossover from) for my favorite author. Love how you actually explain shit (pardon my english, if you care. If not, ftw anyway) instead of just continuing with the story. Can't tell you how important little details like how/why the character gets summoned are to me. Without little tidbits of info like that,I just can't get into the story.I got not bad comments about you bro( or sis, etc.).keep up the good work! (Ps: my bad if there are any typos in here, I'm using my retarded ass nook to typd this up. If u wanna respond, just post ur mssg in da next chptr u put up.)
thinatrez chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
While finding new depictions of characters I love so dearly is always entertaining. It cuts me deep to see this story go no further. Oh how fun the ride would have been.

And the ladies sure do Love the Ludo.
darknoq chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
lol nice way to get reviews :)
Tolisk chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Necromancers all the way!
fray253 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Silverscale chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
We require a tribute of sacrifices, a couple of chapters should do, to appease the fire ducks and the rampaging evil bunnies.
zaberfang chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I prefer the rants than the story itself at the moment... pretty funny...XD
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
The after story notes are WAY TO LONG.
Anmynous chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Now the game is actually out and the plot is revealed. How does that make you feel?