Reviews for How Times Have Changed
Poopface chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Woooooo!
solmaz T chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
U want me to tell what i think? You're an AWESOME writer!
solmaz T chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
It was a biggie! I enjoyed it!
jackson chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
im addicted with the series but this was better than any of the books and i love it you rock
Maudlin Matryoshka chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
You really emulated MacHale's style well: this sounds like an alternate epilogue to the one in SoH. Great writing, great concept! Please keep writing for Pendragon; we need more of it. Faved.
Kanechroniclesfan01 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was so cute!
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships this couple:D

I've only read up to book six so far, but where I'm at pretty much says that this isn't a canon couple (please tell me if I'm wrong, i'd love it). I still like it though.

Good Job by the way! You did really well at keeping them In-character. :D

P.S. I agree with the reviewer before me...Why does Pendragon have so little Fanfiction?
RivalsAreAllies chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was the first story, in the Pendragon section I chose to read, and I must say, I chose very well!

This was so cute, fluffy, and sweeeeeet, that I think I contracted Diabetes. (No Man Should Like Fluff THIS Much, But I Just Love These Two)

Great job!

P.S. Why does the Pendragon section have so little FanFics?
flamingtubaschasemeinmysleep chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
awwwwwww!

super cute!

keep writing!

mel
LegacyofBlood chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love how you made it seem that D.J Machale actually wrote it!
my blog is better than yours chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
its really good I love it sooooooo much i wish u got more reviews ! check out my stories ? u r soo good keep typing!
Percy12 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I think that would have been a great way to start the first book. But i really like how Loor and Bobby have feelings for each other it kind of fits. If Spader and Courtney get together also i think that would have been a great way to end the 4th book I really liked this and it would have been awesome if that was how the first book began...
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Cute! The beginning seemed very realistic.