Reviews for If She Goes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
well I really think adam is a really cool guy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You need to write an if I stay sick Fic XD
Ann chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Excellent. Very well done, true to Adam's character, and the emotions it expressed were right on. I got chills reading the ending from Adam's perspctive...perfect...
ScissorLuv21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
AHHHHHHH! I LOVED this book! Omg cutest, saddest, thing EVER! It was beautiful. The story was great, congrats.
Alondra D chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Just one word EPIC . I loved it and brought back the tears that I had when I first read IF I STAY. Thank you. :]
loonygirl22 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I actually just finished the two books in one sitting and was just floored by its rawness and simplicity. Both books were so different but they individually had their own mojo.

Great job on Adam's point of view, and throwing in some references from Where She Went. It'd be nice if you can add more stories for this fandom. :)
FatzRockz chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Love it! It's absolutely amazing! I think that you captured Adam's pov perfectly! Well, the Adam in my mind anyway ;) lol!
where she went chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Guardianess chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was awesome! Amazing! Completely off topic, when are you going to update your other two stories, rules of the game and out of the ordinary? This is amazing just like your other writing!