Reviews for Luna Rising
TCExoxo chapter 10 . 2/26
please continue!
Brandi chapter 10 . 1/7
Luna rising, great story so far, please finish it.
conversationenhancer chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
I absolutely adore this story!
bellasmomma chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
I hope you update soon. This is my second time reading and I would love to read the rest of your story.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/29/2016
UPDATE!
readingKs chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
I just devoured Alpha's Mate and it was fantastic! Are you going to finish this story? I really hope you will
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
Awesome story, so far! Love it! Poor, Alice! Poor Bella feeling out of place, in her real skin instead of glamour
jessicamakayla23 chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
Please update this story it is such a wonderful story so please finish it..
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Aww well at least it didn't leave off on a cliffhanger or feel totally unfinished, although I do hope you Will finish this eventually. It is even better than the first one, so far!

I love your writing style!

Blessings,
-BMW
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Okay so all the chapters have been great so far, but I wanted to let you know that this one has tons of mistakes in it. Things like switching from first person to third person for a few paragraphs and the sporadic swapping of tenses, plus a few typos. At any rate, the story is great so far, and I will keep reading it, for sure! Just thought you'd want to know about those minor issues.

Blessings,
-BMW
Chrissiel chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
please continue this storyi would love to know what happens next thank u
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Really loved both stories and hope you keep writing this.
CaliNative76 chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
Oh how I wish you'd update this story. It is so amazingly good.
Katiejohns chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
Oh come on! Why?! Why it's not finish... Amazing story please you must continue this story...PLEASEEEE!
Brenda chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
This story should not be left unfinished.. It is very interesting. I truly hope you continue to write it and complete it.