Reviews for Luna Rising
I understand. Take your time. We'll be waiting. :D
rburt1973 chapter 12 . 6/19
I love your stories! When your ready to start writing again I will be there! Take as much time as you need. Take care
Kavfh chapter 12 . 4/3
I'm angry with you.

This story has sufficiently taken over my life for the last few days.

Do you know how hard it is to go to work when you're reading a good story?

Yeah. That's me. All week. ;P

In otherwise, I love your story, your writing style, and your imagination.

I love how you moved this story away from the books and made it your own.

Keep up the good work!
chellebellejack chapter 12 . 3/20
I hope that you're life evens back out again, so there is less tragedy & pain. God bless.
Just want to say I'm sorry for your loss. Death is terrible. I hope your doing okay! This story is amazing and you have real talent. Whether you finish this or not i hope you find your passion again!
tammgrogan chapter 12 . 2/4
I'm so sorry for your loss, take this time to remember and heal. We will be here when you are ready to began again. Until then, take care and rest.
tammgrogan chapter 7 . 2/4
Hello, it's 5:30 in the morning here and I have been laughing my ass off reading your amazing story. You really need to update it soon, because I'm almost to chapter 12. Thank you so much for writing it.
NorseFan1 chapter 12 . 1/13
Losing someone is difficult, take all the time you need. If and when you feel up to continuing this work, you can be sure I'll be reading the next chapter, of a story that I have enjoyed immensely.
Debbie Hicks chapter 12 . 1/7
13.
Chapter 13.
CRAP C LAIRE YOUNG AS AL, B EST FRIEND THE KIDS BITTEN THEN ALL THEN volturi found me bitting people you there who created Nulled with a seething bite with them chan ged far too m uch skin was too haedest stronger than this n ewborn drain s people good m ake her work as a Pphoenix cov en m em b er you are servibng as pun ishm ent Allpieces were shreedded the scroc hing cam e scream ing then was hallow then Reborn what she needs please I Wan t Ven gean ce blood good welcome to the Phoenix we got a mission too late was With as all Vulcans m urdered overfeeding then venom was into m y elf was stron g fast lethal beautfiul b u arm ed an d dan gerousd with them then Exploding then they with myself scream img of the heav iest both three then Extinct these were as all of our carn ivorouys selves joined the Volturi as all of them then ourselves were Anmesiacs drain ed from as al,around the world sn akes then fled fast felt different they foun d ourselves guilty captured Murderd from the completely blood loss then with them were next Alice she's with somn e growling at us Please we can't control help us EXECUTEDWith as all of the b ooks as all of clothes shoes with as all of them shattered the one you hold is not human you broke law the treaty is martial Fedrarion law POPPEDWith them ripped weith them torn from motionlessd but deceased corpsers thenbrought them were more than as all were as all Msteers they killed each both Vulc ans drained blood are dangerous these in Wolf and Vampire forms are freed as more guards then too late Departed heads were off then were as all of them came too late reported us/as very more as all of tribazillions as all of them then suddenly too late weree in fact destroyed as all of them reported used humans drain ed then Eexploding more were as no more of them then suddenly Exploding as all of young/youth then we report she con sorted with Sam but with Emily as well two women are with all of kids freaks are no longer human s are domin ated race over us found dead asleep burst freely bring as all of them rem ain s with them they are guilty these ones are extin ct of them are comdemn ed to death too late came too late the very as all of the Vampires then then exploding more as all of wen t too wron g blod was deadliest was my own had kids with her with them thenm All of them created a newest treaty then to hun t in both form s were PIERCED But too late b rought as all few as all with as all of more then suddenly now un able to bear kids now they as all of them destroyed now as all of them spawnwed then exploding then as all of the blood from human lives but destroyed now gain ed as veru more stronger coven Alice had a vision told them of laws justice and order us/them were still coun sel with a host trapped fused shut then Popped freely then had stopped aging or death nuked frely from help thenbodies as all of them by now the blood was alien was not human an ym ore you'r sushi Daimon s then was gifted had a poweer to generate a shield began craking then then used my own finger a Shocking wave raged then a greatest Zaaaaaaaap! Good god woman we need your help witn ess for us in the Words of Admiral Chris Pike enlist in Starfleet Supern atural corps then as all of themblacked outside shattered from ripped loose then as all of bodies few last ones then they recruited them for war it's Starfleet they all died good theyn ever be humans at all blew apart brin g them as all of them then too late now too late as all of books into m y nook then too late the damages now Earth had doubled in births of supern atural alien children born like Vulcans then were not humans anymore they had as all of children followed now too late myself did a scene from Star Trek First Contact oh god you ok I Was drunk again three shots of true whisky passed out had a hungover Eyes were Black irises looked like Marina Sirtis herself was feling a voice within my brain suddenly came out real Holy Rixx of BetazedGoddess of all urgh her n ewest giod sir Excuuse me I Am a Starfleet counelor of a starb ase colony that's great name T'Larof Vulcan here I Was with true Teenaged Ocampan ears were pointed with upswept but arched Vulcan eyebrows hair was altered with bobby pins looked like a younger verision of T'Lar was young for a woman the Vulcan first officer madam who dares to acdress my titles an d ranks as a reldai m y given word is justice dressed in white Martian Robes wearing religious but spiritual Vulcan crafted jewelry han ds an d n eck head with very long hair went straighten with a colif doub led rose my han d turn it swore a oath to Artemis was in fact older was boun d to him so they created a priesthood to follow Surak the pins forged at two things suddenly Sir! she serves a priesthood but created a video of Mount Seleya's enlistment relious program of on e for women dresserd like from the 1984 movie Star Trek 3 the Search for Spock it said Greetings initate you are asin gle wom an come to the temple of our planet we show you t priestess first your body must be washed cleasned an d dressed for your ceremonial duites by the way I Am Madam T'Lar will show you to serve our women oh no not that then it was with Acolytes young ones dressed in white with Bree with Real telekiniesis Momma mia a-hem what maidens are trained are women enlisted in a program for attendants are not married to Artemis yes then yoo hoo wild Vampire stopoutworlder guilty as charged then Jake excuted it with a lirpa he was my Executor trained Volturi then newspapers of it was dead what they are warriors they been destroyed exiled on Vulcan are more good keep human s as slaves too late.
jacksperluvr chapter 12 . 1/6
I hope everything is getting better and that you will be okay. Come back when you are able. You are a great author.
Crstn Grey chapter 12 . 12/29/2017
I hope you are feeling better now. I hope I can hear from you soon. Take care and happy hollydays
darknessbetrothed chapter 12 . 12/21/2017
I'm sorry that life is getting you down and that you have suffered tragedy. I hope that one day you will continue this story or writing in general. You are a truly talented writer and for you to stop it would be such a loss for the world of writers and readers.
BelievesInNargles chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
I love this story, I hope that one day you are healed enough to keep writing xx
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 12 . 10/21/2017
I can wait as long as I have to.
qtbaby88 chapter 12 . 9/24/2017
I love this story. Please take your time and I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm sorry for your loss sending my thoughts to you and your family