Reviews for Luna Rising
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 12 . 10/21
I can wait as long as I have to.
qtbaby88 chapter 12 . 9/24
I love this story. Please take your time and I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm sorry for your loss sending my thoughts to you and your family
Big ehugs hun. Take care of you and yours.
mami-hai chapter 12 . 9/19
Dear KaiaLuna,

I am sorry for your loss. Please take your time. It won't be easy to heal your soul and mind, but we'll wait for you to come back one day.
readingKs chapter 12 . 9/18
I'm sorry for your loss. As an avid reader, of course I understand.
Child of Dreams chapter 12 . 9/18
I'm sorry...
Mischief101 chapter 12 . 9/18
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your head and your heart recover in time.
LyricsRPoems chapter 12 . 9/18
Real life can be a real b*tch sometimes. My condolences to you and your family. Take all the time you need and if that means years then that's ok. Remember to take care of yourself because your health is important too.
googs chapter 12 . 9/18
Hey, real life happens. You take care of you and hopefully someday you'll be able to return. Thanks for the note, though. A lot of fic writers just disappear with no explanation.
angel897 chapter 11 . 9/7
a lovely new chapter to read as always, thank you for updating again
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 11 . 8/3
I love this story so much and the previous one too. I look forward to the next chapter.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 7 . 8/1
This chapter reminded me of the "magic table" that clears itself every night! I love their family of unrelated people.
Leilal chapter 11 . 7/24
Oi! Please finish this awesome tale! Mahalo Leilani
Waouhh , vraiment contente que tu a repris la suite , j'ai vraiment hâte de la suite en tout cas , j'ai pris plaisir à tout relire depuis le début
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 11 . 7/14
Yeah. what Kips34 said! love it!