Reviews for Luna Rising
Chrissiel chapter 8 . 7/20
please continue this storyi would love to know what happens next thank u
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 6/24
Really loved both stories and hope you keep writing this.
CaliNative76 chapter 10 . 5/13
Oh how I wish you'd update this story. It is so amazingly good.
Katiejohns chapter 10 . 4/30
Oh come on! Why?! Why it's not finish... Amazing story please you must continue this story...PLEASEEEE!
Brenda chapter 10 . 4/22
This story should not be left unfinished.. It is very interesting. I truly hope you continue to write it and complete it.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 4/12
Update!I want to see her kick the Volturi's ass when they finally come after her.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 4/12
So she has finally got a handle on her magic,so update and finish this story so we all know what her life became after all of the crap she has gone through.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 4/12
When is the shoe going to drop and the trouble starts or is that starting in chapter eleven?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 4/12
Update sometime,finish this please.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 4/11
So have you decided to not finish the sequel? so the elf has finally awaken from her is with the white wolf?
BeckaR chapter 10 . 3/30
awesome really love this and can't wait for more please
READING LOVER 16 chapter 10 . 3/24
Please update I wanna read more about bella and her powers and how the future progressew
twlightbella chapter 1 . 2/29
Aww
I have actually gotten close to the end. A couple points. The whole "fae" portion of the story is unnecessary. It was never foreshadowed, and when it was finally introduced, seemingly out of nowhere, it wasn't developed correctly. I could get specific, but I won't (chances are you'll just be mad that I wrote something negative). I don't know how to describe it other than to tell you it feels like a tv show that had low ratings and the writers decided to throw in a complication out of nowhere. I know more about Bella's stupid wardrobe than I do about her. And this despite the extremely long monologues she has during conversations with others where she tells her point of view and then contradicts herself. Honestly, it's like she just likes to hear herself talk.
Sam going nuts ...some foreshadowing there would have helped a whole lot as well. Knowing he had issues with being a wolf, , and a difficult home life would have made his treatment of Bella less shocking. Because overall, it just came out feeling like he was punishing her, not loving her.
Drop the Paul imprint. They can develop a close relationship without calling it an imprint. It just blurs what should be their relationship.
I do like that you defined the difference between a mate and an imprint.
I feel like Raylin is a character that really isn't needed, sweet as he is.
The story has gotten a bit out of control, which is why when I checked your bio and saw that there was indeed a sequel that of course wasn't finished, I wasn't shocked at all. The fact that a story got so complicated that you had to end it and write a sequel should tell you something.
You are a storyteller, though. Although entertaining, and a decent love story, I feel you as an author should begin with a very strict simple outline of a story and stick to it. Some writers can use stream of consciousness method. You need to be more structured.
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 2/2
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!