Reviews for It Catches Up With You
Countrylover99 chapter 9 . 2/1
Leaving Cora behind is logical and realistic thing to do. Good job. I mean no one in their right mind would take a young girl behind the wall.
Mauryn chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I am enjoying the start of this story. Though, to be honest, it seems more like her mother is the spoiled one and she's just a young reckless rebel type. But I could be wrong, and I can't wait to read more.
LittleGoldenWolf chapter 27 . 7/27/2017
This really is a beautiful story! And thank you for finishing it so wonderfully, I like that you didn't just put Jimmy and Cora together and say they sailed off into the sunset. This is a really original story and one that's become one of my favourites! Thank you so much for writing it!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 27 . 7/26/2017
LittleGoldenWolf chapter 25 . 7/14/2017
I have literally just sat down and read this entire story, and I have to say hand on heart that this is beautiful! You have made this story come alive, and evolve beyond so much more than there was in the movie. I absolutely adore Jimmy and Cora and Alex is a doll. This is a fantastic story, and I hope that you're not done with it yet, I can't wait to see where you take them all. Does Cora sail off with Jimmy? Does her sister ever meet her most unsuitable boy? What happens to her mother and the horrid Nate? I'm so full of questions and I hope you have some more planned for this story!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 26 . 3/27/2017
Nice chappie
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 25 . 3/20/2017
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 24 . 3/18/2017
Holy Jesus Christ! I come back after ages, read four chapters and I'm in tears, oh GOD!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 24 . 3/18/2017
Awww :(
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 24 . 3/17/2017
Ouch... If you listen closely enough you can hear my heart breaking into tiny pieces. But, good chapter, ya know in the heart shattering kinda way. Really can't wait to see what happens next and hope it will be a little less heart shattering
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 23 . 3/5/2017
Good chap
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 22 . 1/9/2017
Nice chap
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 21 . 1/5/2017
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 21 . 1/3/2017
Great chapter! Love how fluffy these two are! Creepy accountant is creepy. Can't wait for next chapter!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 20 . 10/7/2016