Reviews for It Catches Up With You
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 16 . 11/22
Can I just say, I absolutely love your story, and Cora? This chapter was awesome, and it seemed totally realistic the Cora reacted to everything. Keep up the good work!
Spirited Mare chapter 15 . 11/17
Eeeek, we're coming towards the end now! I'll be so sad when this story is over, I simply adore it! I hope you continue Jimmy and Cora's story? And I really hope they do end up together by the end of this, I think they're just so lovely together, too lovely to be apart :)
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 15 . 11/16
Urgh, GOD! This is wonderful!
At my house we have bird feeders, and a lot of nectar-eating birds like rainbow lorikeets. If you startle them mid-feed, they jerk their heads up and stare at you all panicked with off-white powder caked around their beaks like little crack addicts caught snorting. That's what I look like when someone walks in when I'm reading your story.
This is my addiction.
Spirited Mare chapter 14 . 8/31
Yay! I was so happy when I saw that you'd updated this story. Cora just grows with every chapter and I love her character. She has flaws and she isn't perfect making her relatable, but she's also likeable. Basically, she's very well balanced. I also liked how she didn't magically become an expert with the gun after one lesson, which seems to happen a lot with the Xena-esque OCs on this site.

I can't wait to see her and Jimmy reunited! Please update soon, I adore your story and your writing.
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 14 . 8/31
I like how you redeemed Baxter ever so slightly. There is some good in him. I also love how, once again, you made Cora so realistic. She's learnt how to fire and reload, but she hasn't been jacked up with unbelievable confidence and skill within the last few hours to prove her salt with. I like how scared she was when faced with the lizard and the other strife. I feel like anyone in her position wouldn't be able to help but act this way instead of the unrealistic action-heroine many people create as a feminists' dream. I have no problem with these characters, they're lots of fun to watch kick ass, but it's nothing like being able to connect with the emotions and struggles of such a well rounded creation.
Spirited Mare chapter 13 . 7/14
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed the shooting lesson, Englehorn is a great character and you portrayed him well. Update soon!
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 13 . 7/4
I am still in awe at your understanding of people. What Englehorn said during the lesson was wonderfully written, and the way Cora reasoned out her relationship with Jimmy was extremely well thought out. I absolutely adore this story!
I cannot wait for your next instalment.
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 12 . 6/18
Great chapter!
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 12 . 6/18
YEAUSH! I can't believe what luck I'm having. In the past three days, two of my favourite authors/stories have updated after a whole YEARS hiatus! You have made my week Johnson, and so did Cora's little peck (squee). I cannot wait for your next chapter; please hurry!
please update soon
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 11 . 3/29
What happens next?! I need to know! Your story saved me from a boring weekend at my dad, and it just stopped! Please update soon!
Spirited Mare chapter 11 . 1/15
Yay an update! It's been far too long, please please please don't hold out on us for this long again, i miss your story when you don't update!

Yet another great chapter, my favorite yet I think because of how well written it was, especially the Jimmy/Cora interaction.

Update soon!
CurlyAndNerdy101 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Day 83 of withdrawals.
In short; not coping.
The suspense, the anticipation, the constant questions; "What will the author do next?!" and, more importantly, "When?"
I can feel the frame of the desktop closing in around me, and the stark contrast 'twixt the midnight dark and monitors' glare against my wait-weary eyes is claustrophobic.
It's really too much for these frazzled nerves to bear-
Wait. I think I hear them. It the crappy substitute fanfictions! I'm sorry, I had no choice, I couldn't take it! I had to quench my thirst and there are so few good fanfictions like yours out there! Oh good God. They're consuming my literature analysis and judgment skills!
Quick! Save me Johnson! Please!
Nancy chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I adore this story! It keeps me coming back every time. I'm glad to see you weren't done with it after the long break between chapters 9 and 10! Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Sad to see this is the last chapter but I enjoyed it while it was going. Hopefully someday you'll come back and finish it!