Reviews for It Catches Up With You
LittleGoldenWolf chapter 27 . 7/27
This really is a beautiful story! And thank you for finishing it so wonderfully, I like that you didn't just put Jimmy and Cora together and say they sailed off into the sunset. This is a really original story and one that's become one of my favourites! Thank you so much for writing it!
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 27 . 7/26
:)))
LittleGoldenWolf chapter 25 . 7/14
I have literally just sat down and read this entire story, and I have to say hand on heart that this is beautiful! You have made this story come alive, and evolve beyond so much more than there was in the movie. I absolutely adore Jimmy and Cora and Alex is a doll. This is a fantastic story, and I hope that you're not done with it yet, I can't wait to see where you take them all. Does Cora sail off with Jimmy? Does her sister ever meet her most unsuitable boy? What happens to her mother and the horrid Nate? I'm so full of questions and I hope you have some more planned for this story!
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 26 . 3/27
Nice chappie
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 25 . 3/20
:))
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 24 . 3/18
Holy Jesus Christ! I come back after ages, read four chapters and I'm in tears, oh GOD!
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 24 . 3/18
Awww :(
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 24 . 3/17
Ouch... If you listen closely enough you can hear my heart breaking into tiny pieces. But, good chapter, ya know in the heart shattering kinda way. Really can't wait to see what happens next and hope it will be a little less heart shattering
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 23 . 3/5
Good chap
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 22 . 1/9
Nice chap
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 21 . 1/5
:))
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 21 . 1/3
Great chapter! Love how fluffy these two are! Creepy accountant is creepy. Can't wait for next chapter!
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
Nice chap
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
You don't realise how much power your writing has over me. I could be having the shitiest day and just seeing the story alert makes me feel better.
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »