Reviews for It Catches Up With You
Spirited Mare chapter 13 . 7/14
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed the shooting lesson, Englehorn is a great character and you portrayed him well. Update soon!
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 13 . 7/4
I am still in awe at your understanding of people. What Englehorn said during the lesson was wonderfully written, and the way Cora reasoned out her relationship with Jimmy was extremely well thought out. I absolutely adore this story!
I cannot wait for your next instalment.
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 12 . 6/18
Great chapter!
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 12 . 6/18
YEAUSH! I can't believe what luck I'm having. In the past three days, two of my favourite authors/stories have updated after a whole YEARS hiatus! You have made my week Johnson, and so did Cora's little peck (squee). I cannot wait for your next chapter; please hurry!
please update soon
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 11 . 3/29
What happens next?! I need to know! Your story saved me from a boring weekend at my dad, and it just stopped! Please update soon!
Spirited Mare chapter 11 . 1/15
Yay an update! It's been far too long, please please please don't hold out on us for this long again, i miss your story when you don't update!

Yet another great chapter, my favorite yet I think because of how well written it was, especially the Jimmy/Cora interaction.

Update soon!
CurlyAndNerdy101 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Day 83 of withdrawals.
In short; not coping.
The suspense, the anticipation, the constant questions; "What will the author do next?!" and, more importantly, "When?"
I can feel the frame of the desktop closing in around me, and the stark contrast 'twixt the midnight dark and monitors' glare against my wait-weary eyes is claustrophobic.
It's really too much for these frazzled nerves to bear-
Wait. I think I hear them. It the crappy substitute fanfictions! I'm sorry, I had no choice, I couldn't take it! I had to quench my thirst and there are so few good fanfictions like yours out there! Oh good God. They're consuming my literature analysis and judgment skills!
Quick! Save me Johnson! Please!
Nancy chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I adore this story! It keeps me coming back every time. I'm glad to see you weren't done with it after the long break between chapters 9 and 10! Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Sad to see this is the last chapter but I enjoyed it while it was going. Hopefully someday you'll come back and finish it!
Spirited Mare chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Great chapter. I'm sure I've mentioned before that I love your story but I'll say it again: I love your story!

Loved Cora as usual, her worry over Jimmy and their little interaction made me a very happy girl.

Now they're at the island, whatever will happen next? Can't wait to find out so update soon please!
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Naw, thanks for that! And don't worry, this chapter was great. I can't wait to see what happens on the island. I've only ever read one ff that gets to the island and I stopped readIng because it was really bad, lol. But don't worry, yours will not be treated as such unless you pull a tight one and stop writing; in that case we shall be enacting the film Misery.
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
I cannot express well enough how much I adore your story. Suffice to say that this is the most well written, enjoyable fanfiction with the most realistic and relatable OC I've read in a long while. Nothing within its set up seems forced like most stories are and basically everything within the plots and subplots flows and seems like it could actually take place in real life. Thankyou so much for this upload and I hope you do it again soon.
Spirited Mare chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Brilliant chapter! You're a talented writer, and this story is greag! It's interesting, fun, and when you get to the end of the chapter you want there to be more because its so good! Cora is a good OC, shes not a Mary-Sue because she's real and has faults, and im lovin her and Jimmy. Update soon!
Spirited Mare chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter! It was well paced, you got through a lot without it ever feeling rushed. There were more interesting Cora/Jimmy moments a well, which is even better!

Please update soon!:)