Reviews for It Catches Up With You
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 15 . 2/8
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 14 . 2/8
this is so good.
Spirited Mare chapter 17 . 1/24
Amazing, as always! Keep up the good work :)
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 17 . 1/10
I really like how you did Jimmy's perspective on capturing Kong. In other fanfics, he always thinks that they should have killed Kong instead of capturing him. Ann is very realistic in the aftermath, and the mood on board is very well done. Can't wait for next update!
LoverGirl chapter 16 . 1/6
You have absolutely NO idea how much I love love LOVE your story. PLEASE update it soon! The relationship between Jimmy and Cora is my new shipping!
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
Can I just say, I absolutely love your story, and Cora? This chapter was awesome, and it seemed totally realistic the Cora reacted to everything. Keep up the good work!
Spirited Mare chapter 15 . 11/17/2015
Eeeek, we're coming towards the end now! I'll be so sad when this story is over, I simply adore it! I hope you continue Jimmy and Cora's story? And I really hope they do end up together by the end of this, I think they're just so lovely together, too lovely to be apart :)
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
Urgh, GOD! This is wonderful!
At my house we have bird feeders, and a lot of nectar-eating birds like rainbow lorikeets. If you startle them mid-feed, they jerk their heads up and stare at you all panicked with off-white powder caked around their beaks like little crack addicts caught snorting. That's what I look like when someone walks in when I'm reading your story.
This is my addiction.
Spirited Mare chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
Yay! I was so happy when I saw that you'd updated this story. Cora just grows with every chapter and I love her character. She has flaws and she isn't perfect making her relatable, but she's also likeable. Basically, she's very well balanced. I also liked how she didn't magically become an expert with the gun after one lesson, which seems to happen a lot with the Xena-esque OCs on this site.

I can't wait to see her and Jimmy reunited! Please update soon, I adore your story and your writing.
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
I like how you redeemed Baxter ever so slightly. There is some good in him. I also love how, once again, you made Cora so realistic. She's learnt how to fire and reload, but she hasn't been jacked up with unbelievable confidence and skill within the last few hours to prove her salt with. I like how scared she was when faced with the lizard and the other strife. I feel like anyone in her position wouldn't be able to help but act this way instead of the unrealistic action-heroine many people create as a feminists' dream. I have no problem with these characters, they're lots of fun to watch kick ass, but it's nothing like being able to connect with the emotions and struggles of such a well rounded creation.
Spirited Mare chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed the shooting lesson, Englehorn is a great character and you portrayed him well. Update soon!
CurlyNerdy101 chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
I am still in awe at your understanding of people. What Englehorn said during the lesson was wonderfully written, and the way Cora reasoned out her relationship with Jimmy was extremely well thought out. I absolutely adore this story!
I cannot wait for your next instalment.
PFC. Awesomeness chapter 12 . 6/18/2015