Reviews for Heartbeat
awe i feel bad for scott and jackson for some reason but i loved this,
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
Very funny ending.
Mywingsarecooler chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
So cute! I love it!
LrafaelxD chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Love the story. The end was hilarious.
iris chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
LOL totally made me laugh
mae.zombie chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Aww...super adorable!
SpaghettiTacos chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
And the score stands Sterek - 1, JackScott - 0.
Emrys90 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh this one is cute and very funny love it.
17BrazilianBabe chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Awesome
Dereksgirl24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Lmao they are idiots!
luvsbitca chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh so sweet, and so cute and they don't cuddle. Because Derek doesn't cuddle. But he totally would and it would be so cute. Sorry, I just hit my leg on the corner of the bed (huge bruise) and this is totally making up for the pain because it is just so lovely. Derek is possessive and protective and poor Stiles and I love the idea of him opening his chest and licking his heart better even if it is truly gross. I have a silly grin on my face, this is so very lovely and well written and Jackson and Scott are stupid. Thanks for sharing.
Apollojb chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Aww, haha, that was super cute and sweet. I loved the ending, it literally made me laugh out loud.
JeLLy.N.Co chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
A truly wonderful story; entertaining with a slightly serious undertone. The only thing I would say needs work is the tense. You were shifting between present and past and (for me) it interfered with the flow and progression of the story. Overall, I really enjoyed your fic and writing style. I hope you'll continue to write (especially Derek/Stiles fics ;P) and I wish you all the best :)

Jelly.