Reviews for Trapped
Merthurfreak339 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Well, saw your review for my Annie fanfiction and I figured I'd read some of your stuff. I'm so glad I did! I adore this! I definately am subscribing to you! :)
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Ooh, love the last line! Very cool take on the Beldam; I think she's got her own way to love as well; but it turns out this way because she doesn't know how. :D

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I really like her twisted obsession. Great way to show her mind without doing an alternate pov story that recaps your last one (some authors do that, it's the worst, obviously you're aware of that too).

I am going to check out your Bellatrix/Hermione story! That's what made me find you in the first place, but these caught my eye- like a thread in a needle...(I'll have to work on that analogy). Well, you know what I mean. I would love to read a more in depth story of this Coraline pairing someday; maybe I'll see if anybody else has also written these two, but please write another one, it is a great concept and it feels like you really have your finger on Beldam's pulse.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Interesting. Awesome. Perfect.
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So creepy and possessive! Very true to character.
Eliza Ghost chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow. That was really good. I like how is started off loving, but got more threatening, just like the other mother herself. I liked how you put emphasis on some things, and I thought the points you brought up were very creative and well written

especially this one;

"I would pluck the stars from the night-sky and wrap them up with a ribbon in return for your love."

just...wow. Such a beautiful phrase.

Bravo
radioaction chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
You've changed my thought of the Beldam.

Very great choice of words.