Reviews for From A&EShipping to ZzzzzzShipping
PCIW4ever chapter 3 . 2/6
Can P be Pokeshipping? And can W be Wishfulshipping? I'm glad you have contest and ikari, so if you put poke and wishful, that would make me (and a few others) the happiest people on the planet
impu chapter 11 . 1/16
i can't wait to see what you choose from the q chapter.
IkariGirl28 chapter 9 . 1/10
AWWWWW... It's not cheesy at all! It's so sweet!
CloudehPaws chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
For L please pick leadershipshipping its really cute and really underused :)
iloveolive chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Dualrivalshipping is the best * stands up and claps like an idiot * SEQUELSHIPPING NEXT PLEASE!
Clanclaws chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW
supershipper chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Oh, Cheren. Your hopeless arnt u?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Vote oshawott x emolga (lethalattractionshippng) for L
Charley Warley xx chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Urm, it was more of a one-sided KHOREY thing... Lyra said to dawn if they were stuck in there forever (this is when TEam rocket caught them) then they'd have to marry and that Khorey was out of the question (for Lyra to marry) and Khorey said he wanted Lyra to go k a journey with him but she didn't so yeah...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Can I suggest MirrorRivalShipping for the letter M, which is Drew x Zoey?
White'sBlacky chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Haha when u said, "It's not always about you, Ash…" ,I almost laughed ta death! Hahaha but l lik chessshipping better than all other shippings
White'sBlacky chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
How come Red is quiet ?
glasswork destruction chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Midori, ZytiatShipping isn't the last shipping anymore... It's now ZzzzzzShipping XD LOL, I can't imagine the title being "From A&WShipping to ZzzzzzShipping"! It'd be so weird!
kati406 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
OMG I really love the contestshipping one, it was very cute, haha little May hated that fairytale.
luthor chapter 11 . 3/4/2013