Reviews for Crimson to Your Azure Sapphire
It's been 2 years plz update it's my fav fanfiction
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
It's been 2 years:(
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Rin is my favourite character in blue exorcist and Kyoko is my 2nd favourite character in madoka magica so this story is perfect for me
LadyDream3512 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
From what I read, the plot seems interesting. I liked reading the whole thing. Looking forward in reading the next chapter! :-)
kousakionodera chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
This is a really well-written story! I love this ship, though I'd never considered it before I read this. Just, the way you write is really wonderful. Everyone feels in character, and it's just simply amazing! I really hope you update this story!
Deofiro chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Surprise you are on Tv Tropes which is how I found this diamond in the rough

I like where this story is going I kinda wish you would hurry along and get to a point where they have to team battle a witch also I can't wait to see Kyoko react to Runs secret and vice versa consider me a story follower
Love Psycho chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Again, confused. Though mostly because somethings seem to be AU - like Paku is still in the Cram School, the witches are still around even though Madoka made her wish...

But I love it anyways. I love Kyoko here, seriously. And Rin. And the others are good too. Can't wait for the next chapter.

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Reread this part and I'm confused - I thought blue flames were a Satan exclusive thing? Will √Čclair √Člisabeth be explained at any point?
Love Psycho chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Oh wow...I am so lucky to have stumbled upon this fic! I love Kyoko and Rin and having them BOTH together...-squeals- I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how you handle Kyoko and the other characters.

This is going to be FUN!

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
mitsuzakis chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i love this story so much c:
Haru Closed Count chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Keep it up! This story is getting interesting by the minute! Everything about this story is great, and I just realize that I'm starting to ship RinKyou...isn't that great or what?
Haru Closed Count chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
XxNepetaRainbowAkemixX chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Interesting... Each chapter is pretty short, which is a problem for someone who loves to read a lot... But putting mlre dialogs and talking would be nice... Heheheheh... I actually never thought of making these two seires cross-over... I have some ideas going on... Until then, can you read my stories and review if it needs more work...? Anyways, I hope you update soon. I'll be waiting!~
CrimsonHeresy chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Great story, I hope you keep it up! I can't wait for the witch fight!
Fangking2 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Unexpected anime and unexpected pairing...oh how I love the deep though and racing heart. I hope you update soon because this one was very good. For the fight I hope you make it descriptive and creative.