Reviews for Ladies Don't Sweat
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Mwhahaha...Lucius is just amazing little fellow ;)
kel.kel.153 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ha! Hilarious. But Narcissa can't be that dull...can she? And Lucius sounds a bit too...seductive. Where are Bellatrix and Andronmeda to save the day?
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
LOL, how would Lucius know about Gone With the Wind? It's a muggle book/movie. xD
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I like your story very much! Good job!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
What would they say indeed! I really do love your Black sisters stuff...and your Lucissa.

Noticed the Gone With the Wind quote there too - nice job!
Lady Mitzi chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was hilarious! I loved it! :)
vancabreuniter chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I really like Lucius picking on Narcissa & comparing her to a muggle. Funny! This was a great piece of fluff. Totally enjoyable. Thanks for making me smile.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Quite hilarious :)
AsterLea chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Too cute! Narcissa reminded me of my grandmother when she said "ladies don't sweat," hehe. Lucius is such a tease- I love it. And I love how he describes Bellatrix as "entertaining"- that's putting it lightly, to say the least! Great job )
canadaroks chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
XD I loved it! The GWTW quote was perfect! Plus, it was insanely funny:)
DressagePunk chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Teeheehee, bloody brilliant as always. This was exceptionally intriguing as Lucius is always very proper. Well as Purebloods go, maybe not moral but proper. Plus he compared his wife to a Muggle, that's was epic. Anyway, good job and keep writing.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Aww that was cute. Much more interesting than the football game I'm "watching" lol. Second quarter and we're winning 27-6 and about to...oh we just scored again lol. 34-6 lol. We're killing them and it's boring haha.

Anyways, nice job. XD