Reviews for Cyan
Roseybelle2 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Ahhhh and then? Puhlease finish your stories! I know you are busy but I would love to read more! :D
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I hate that it took be so many days to finally get around to reading this chapter. Like 99.999% of the time, I loved this chapter. I like Charlotte. She's a well-rounded character who deals with problems in time rather than getting over something in the blink of an eye. She's still struggling with the loss of her friend Madge, loosing her two-folds because of what Tommy reveals about her.

And now she's dealing with Spot's distance, which is never a good thing. Not that it seems like a big deal-yet. :) Great job with this and welcome back! I've missed this story! Update soon, please?

Kirsten Erin chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Great chapter. You did an awesome job! I really enjoy your style of writing and I hope you're doing stuff beyond fan fiction with it, because you have the skill to do so. :)

Update soon!
Lyrical Ballads chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I'm delighted to see this updated! I love the brief Rapunzel references, and that bit with Dodge at the end was definitely a nice plot twist. Looking forward to more!
Lyrical Ballads chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Cinder is fantastic in this chapter. I always have a soft spot for characters like her and I can't wait to see how everything with Dodge plays out. I'm already in love with the plot of this story, so I will eagerly wait for more!
Kirsten Erin chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Great new chapter! I loved every bit of it. My favorite part thought was this sentence:

"Still, an Irish boy, born and bred, Spot knew of only one way to deal with sorrow and that was to drown it."

I don't know why, but I loved the way that was written. I also, of course, adored your characterization and hope that Spot will realize that his relationship with Red doesn't have to be impossible. It can lead somewhere if he puts his mind to it. :)

Update soon!
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Great chapter. Looks like Cinder, dear, has gotten in a little over her head. Can't wait to see how things turn out! Update soon!

Lyrical Ballads chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
A fabulous start to what I know will be a fabulous fic!

I love how you began with Spot's takeover of Brooklyn. It really adds some depth to who he is as a person and why he does the things he does. I'm assuming this backstory segment is going to set the stage for Spot's future actions, so I'm really looking forward to what happens next.

Also, it was great seeing Scotch again. I love your original characters and I'm definitely eager to see more of Scotch, along with those new faces you hinted at. Keep up the great work!
samj316 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Woo I loved it! I can't wait for morrre!
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wicked and I always gush over your excellent writing! It gets better with every story, I swear! I adore the fight scene. So very well written! I'm excited to see where this all goes . So please update soon!

Austra chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Es incroyable! I loved this chapter! Excellent beginning-so intense! I can't wait for the next installment!

-Austra
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow! What a great beginning to Red's sequel! You have me hooked already. I saw the ending coming and knew exactly what Spot's reaction would be, but I still couldn't help but grin when he told Butchy his suspenders were red.

Yay.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D