Reviews for Cradle, Crash, and BURN!
Loved this story! Your idea of Vlad's punishment was perfect! And chance you'll make a sequel?! Maybe focused around the kid's adventures?! The whole group just sounds like trouble waiting to blow up!
Tsukiko K chapter 14 . 5/5
Is Chrona a real name version of Chronos and Chrono?
Tsukiko K chapter 8 . 5/1
You should write more Clockwork x Danny mpreg fanfics with toddler Dan. Why? Because it's adorable! There isn't enough Clockwork x Danny in this world, and you my friend, are a valuable asset to this pairing!
Tsukiko K chapter 16 . 4/30
I totally love this pairing xD so adorable and so romantic.
Rose Diva chapter 16 . 4/8
love it
Shade mist shadow chapter 10 . 3/8
The end of this chapter is soooo hilarious I was laughing for 10 minutes to what my family said it was funny I really enjoyed it I hope you will make another story like this! ( Btw who cares what Danny thinks as long as it's awesome and people think he is awesome why does it matter?!)
random chapter 1 . 1/7
for the 'Gear Mirrors' as you stated, i would have said it as... All seeing eye, looking glass, Gears of time... idk
Hoytti chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
Now there has to be a sequal after that!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
cute! I love it!
PuppyDogEyesOnU chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
wow just wow, I love the way you write this stuff, please make another danny x clockwork story, I just cant get enough of this story read it like 5 times already ( in the past week) and there isn't enough stories about them any way.
Serendah Cilis chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
OMG! TOTALLY ADORABLE!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Chrona... Just like soul eater
B3N-DR0WN3D chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I like the questions you put I the end I nearly choked reading the last one
elvesknightren chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
cool! especially loved little Dan! XD what happened with Sam and Tucker's lives?
n0T3Z k1LLz 3v3RYtH1Ng chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
*reads Nocturne's and Vortex' description* oh that sounds- *imagines* *ovareh esplosion*