Reviews for In a Timeless World
Venficus chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Been a looong time since this was updated...
SunflowerIce chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
ypu should continue this story, its a wonderful beginning :)
Wordlurker chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
This is an interesting concept... I like it, and I hope you'll write some more eventually. I'm adding this to my list for/when/if you write again.

Also, I just plain like Link/Saria interaction, and there isn't enough of it.
conner chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
great so far. i cant say any criticism because its perfect. :D
ZeldaRubix chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I've written one review, but I had to write another. This by far is one of the best Salink stories I've read, and I can't wait for you to finish it. It is so incredibly moving and beautiful.

This story is one of the reasons I joined the archive. Well done keep it coming!
ZeldaRubix chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
You have to finish this story. It is wonderful and well written.
Gatr chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I still read Salink stuff. Much of it is very depressing though due to the whole immortality thing.

Hopefully Saria can feel better :P
Gloria chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Well written and beautiful. I love the idea of you showing the complexity of Link and Saria's relationship. Keep it up I can't wait to see what happens next.
TheKiro chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I really like what you have been writing up until now here. I was even more surprised as I was mentioned because of the 'Saria is trapped in her temple' thing. I felt so giddy and happy that I could give someone an idea :D It's sad and easy to understand how Saria is feeling and that evil, evil Zelda! Bah, keeping Link all to herself! No way, Linky-Boy don't you dare! Take your time to write the following chapters, such stories have to be made with love I'm looking forward to your next update.
GeminiAlchemist chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Gods, it's so depressing, and yet so awesome, I can't stop reading! Well, I did for about fifteen minutes to read some funny comics to cheer me up, but then I went right back to reading!

Link had better suck up to her big time when he does eventually show up. speaking of which, I'm hoping we'll get to see Link's thoughts soon, like you mentioned back in the previous chapter. I'd like to see his side of this story, and see what he's going through as well.
tadgh chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
cold f***ing cold link should returning or something cold
GeminiAlchemist chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Your continuing this? Oh, good! The way the chapter ended, I thought it was a oneshot, and that you simply forgot to select that the fic was complete. I'm glad there will be more! This was beautifully written, and I can't wait until the second chapter.
Antrxx chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
If pink ever returns he is going to get the stuffing beat out of him isn't he?