Reviews for Grand Canyon Deep
NCISFan chapter 1 . 4/25
Good start but no way Gibbs would need more explanation about the pipe. And he'd also be more patient about getting McGee's story.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
One more chapter and you couldn't finish this?
Reader chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
Please finish this. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Your bed is large and I am not! Hilarious!
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Well most people get victims a puppy to help them cope I guess taking care of a kid is the same thing
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
awww its nice that they are trying to take of him!
olliebella chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
really enjoyed this story xx
gwid chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Hi Sheila,

i cant say much but love to read your storys :)

Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
I did it pretty cool that Devon's sisters name is Tanisha, ause it's my name... Not very often that I come across the name Tanisha XD
flootzavut chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
"I told him that I loved him and you and Tony and Ziva and Ducky and then I told him that we made love in his house and that it was the best sex ever. And then I told him about that thing you like where I put my hand—"

Absolutely killing myself laughing. Can just imagine how Gibbs would cope with that...

And bless Tony for knowing when not to use ammunition, and Ziva for reminding him that he was NOT gonna use it. Though I imagine it wouldn't stay secret forever...

Oh, and I spoke too soon. This also made me laugh so hard:

"Abby's going to kill me."
Gibbs smiled as he looked out over the lawn. "Not if you do that thing with your hand."

Evil Gibbs! Hilarious :-)

TBC? I thought you wrapped it up beautifully, but I am putting it on story alert just in case.

Overall, a very powerful bit of writing here, and I was really involved with and empathising with the characters. Really impressed.
flootzavut chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Intense :-o

I'm wincing in sympathy with his wrists particularly, for some reason. Yeouch.
flootzavut chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
"Yeah, and my life is the definition of a cautionary tale. Learn from it, Tim!"

And how...
flootzavut chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
I think Devon has a pretty good handle on Gibbs' character :-)

Devon's affection for and connection with McGee is making me well up again.

And Ziva saying she'd offer McCadden her body and Tony's response made me crack up.

By the way, I don't believe you need an apostrophe at the end of gotta and wanna and gonna etc.

I teared up with Devon and McGee and the transfer to Vance. How worried the poor kid is. You really made me care for these characters.
flootzavut chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
"He'll forgive almost everything, Gibbs…except maybe your absence."

I think Abby is spot on.

Devon is heartbreaking. So many kids in those kind of situations, and just longing for some normality.
flootzavut chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
"You better be more than a good-looking white man. That's all I can say."

Heheh I like her, and clearly she has good taste ;-)

I love how honest Ducky is with Abby. Gentle, but honest.