Reviews for Skating on Thin Ice Fabray!
Maaaaan, I miss your writing! :) I hope you're doing well, and that you're going to update again soon! :)
randomunionjack chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
OMG this story is so absolutely amazing! i thin i've read in in two days (and i'm working right now) but you can't stop now! that bitch needs to be thrown into jail for life and sue should go to a mental hospital! PLEASE update soon so that quinn and her family can kick some seripus ass! (and not just because this is getting pretty angsty in comparison of the story) so please, please, please update soon (in case you didn't get the gist: i'm dying for another chapter) :)
wkgreen chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
I had a really tough time with this chapter, has to skip alot of it. But I am still here. :)
meetmeinsun chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
Your story is very interesting, It started in light, funny and cute way then the current chapter got deep and bit darker. Now I'm can't wait for the next chapter.
Jan D chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
OMG! That was. . . . . poor Quinn . . . please update soon . . . .
wenywen chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
Wow. Thanks so much for giving us a new chapter.
SalGersGirl chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
So you have this LONG break bewteen updates then you hit me right in the solar plexus with THIS chapter... MEAN! All I can say is Laura's DOWNFALL needs to be EPICALLY HUMILIATING and FREAKING PUBLIC! They need to SALT the EARTH on her ASS!
Ad3n chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
This was a sad but amazing chapter. I'm glad she's getting to face her hell and she's got the support she needs now to help her face them. My question is did she take the phone out of her pocket at anytime after it was given to her? Because she was in the Lake and water doesn't take to well to having phones in it. I'm excited for the next chapter. It's is my favorite story of all time and I can't wait for more. To be honest you're one of my favorite authors.
texican chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Jeeezus. I need a hug and maybe you do too for having to write that. *hugs*
GinnyClaw chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Please. I hope to god that you don't drag this out like some TV soap murder. Because it gets under my skin so much and I just want to see quins happy and normal. Pretty please with a few cherry on top
Guest chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
I hope Rachel and Santana smack Laura pleaseeeeeeeee
Bugsy1014 chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Well holy moly! That was NOT fun! Well written chapter though. Just tough to read and I feel so bad for Quinn. Rachel and Santana have a tough road ahead. I hope they involve the rest of the families, but do it on the DL so that Laura doesn't think that Quinn told anyone. I'm glad to hear that it's not going to go well for Laura because I really don't want to read about Quinn running off to see her every time she calls. I hope she goes down in flames! She's just horrible. I'm glad that you're going to give Quinn closure. I look forward to reading that. Will you be writing that next? :) I look forward to more!
croque chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Heavy chapter, that was really good
lealover chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
OMG that was awful, laura is the devil! I sincerely hope you have a very nasty fate in store for that evil bitch! hopefully something very painful and humiliating for her, at the hands of Quinn, rachel and santana!
NZgleek91 chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
I need cookies after this chapter. Wow it was pretty dark and intense. Very well done chapter. I hope Quinn doesn't push Rachel and everyone else to far away.
So laura basicly gave Quinn of laura pay Quinn who was a minor at the time for sex. I feel like that would do more harm to Laura in the long run.
I really can not wait for the next chapter. Update soon please :)