Reviews for Skating on Thin Ice Fabray!
FaberrittanaLover94 chapter 27 . 11/17
Please please please update this absolutely amazing story!
Please, please don't abandon this! Love your faberry stories! Can you write a military Quinn faberry fic with side of britanna?
It is so funny because it is a British faberry. Half the things they say no on in America would ever say and I am not even sure what they are taking about.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
I love this story so so much. I can't even tell you how many times I've re-read it but I can say that it's one of my favorites. I keep coming back to see if you have updated it and I am hopeful to see that you will one day; until then I will wait and read again. All the best! A grateful fan,
P.
Xx
Guest chapter 27 . 11/26/2015
Happy thanksgiving! Please don't abandon this and continue!
Ale chapter 27 . 7/16/2015
Ok so I just finished reading the last chapter. It hurt so much to read and to experience Quinn's pain through your writing (which is amazing btw). Please update and finish this story. I know you may be busy, but please I don't want the last chapter to be of Quinn in any pain and her loved ones hurting because of her pain. Anyway, thank you for writing these amazing stories, you have a very special gift and talent in writing. I hope to read another chapter or story of yours sometime soon. Have a good one! :)
llachlan chapter 27 . 7/10/2015
I know it's been nearly a year since you updated, and I hope that all is well, but I wanted to let you know that I found this story last week and I've enjoyed it very much.

I hope you finish it, but even if you don't, I wish you all the best.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/24/2015
Please, you can't end this here?! Please dont abandon this and please continue! Quinn needs closure and her family to help her through. Please continue and don't give up on this
Guest chapter 27 . 5/19/2015
Please do continue and don't abandon your fics, love this and the hogward one. Do you think you can write a military Quinn fic?
Daphne chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
I am currently halfway through your story and I am loving it! I hope that you continue writing on this story, but only update if you feel like it and have the time for it. I don't want to pressure you in any way. Such a wonderful story as this takes time ;-)
I hope you're well and taking good care of yourself.

P.s. English is not my native language, so I apologise for any mistakes :-)
Guest chapter 27 . 2/13/2015
Maaaaan, I miss your writing! :) I hope you're doing well, and that you're going to update again soon! :)
randomunionjack chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
OMG this story is so absolutely amazing! i thin i've read in in two days (and i'm working right now) but you can't stop now! that bitch needs to be thrown into jail for life and sue should go to a mental hospital! PLEASE update soon so that quinn and her family can kick some seripus ass! (and not just because this is getting pretty angsty in comparison of the story) so please, please, please update soon (in case you didn't get the gist: i'm dying for another chapter) :)
wkgreen chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
I had a really tough time with this chapter, has to skip alot of it. But I am still here. :)
meetmeinsun chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
Your story is very interesting, It started in light, funny and cute way then the current chapter got deep and bit darker. Now I'm can't wait for the next chapter.
Jan D chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
OMG! That was. . . . . poor Quinn . . . please update soon . . . .