Reviews for Skating on Thin Ice Fabray!
Ale chapter 27 . 7/16
Ok so I just finished reading the last chapter. It hurt so much to read and to experience Quinn's pain through your writing (which is amazing btw). Please update and finish this story. I know you may be busy, but please I don't want the last chapter to be of Quinn in any pain and her loved ones hurting because of her pain. Anyway, thank you for writing these amazing stories, you have a very special gift and talent in writing. I hope to read another chapter or story of yours sometime soon. Have a good one! :)
llachlan chapter 27 . 7/10
I know it's been nearly a year since you updated, and I hope that all is well, but I wanted to let you know that I found this story last week and I've enjoyed it very much.

I hope you finish it, but even if you don't, I wish you all the best.
Please, you can't end this here?! Please dont abandon this and please continue! Quinn needs closure and her family to help her through. Please continue and don't give up on this
Please do continue and don't abandon your fics, love this and the hogward one. Do you think you can write a military Quinn fic?
Daphne chapter 18 . 5/13
I am currently halfway through your story and I am loving it! I hope that you continue writing on this story, but only update if you feel like it and have the time for it. I don't want to pressure you in any way. Such a wonderful story as this takes time ;-)
I hope you're well and taking good care of yourself.

P.s. English is not my native language, so I apologise for any mistakes :-)
Maaaaan, I miss your writing! :) I hope you're doing well, and that you're going to update again soon! :)
randomunionjack chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
OMG this story is so absolutely amazing! i thin i've read in in two days (and i'm working right now) but you can't stop now! that bitch needs to be thrown into jail for life and sue should go to a mental hospital! PLEASE update soon so that quinn and her family can kick some seripus ass! (and not just because this is getting pretty angsty in comparison of the story) so please, please, please update soon (in case you didn't get the gist: i'm dying for another chapter) :)
wkgreen chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
I had a really tough time with this chapter, has to skip alot of it. But I am still here. :)
meetmeinsun chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
Your story is very interesting, It started in light, funny and cute way then the current chapter got deep and bit darker. Now I'm can't wait for the next chapter.
Jan D chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
OMG! That was. . . . . poor Quinn . . . please update soon . . . .
wenywen chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
Wow. Thanks so much for giving us a new chapter.
SalGersGirl chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
So you have this LONG break bewteen updates then you hit me right in the solar plexus with THIS chapter... MEAN! All I can say is Laura's DOWNFALL needs to be EPICALLY HUMILIATING and FREAKING PUBLIC! They need to SALT the EARTH on her ASS!
Ad3n chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
This was a sad but amazing chapter. I'm glad she's getting to face her hell and she's got the support she needs now to help her face them. My question is did she take the phone out of her pocket at anytime after it was given to her? Because she was in the Lake and water doesn't take to well to having phones in it. I'm excited for the next chapter. It's is my favorite story of all time and I can't wait for more. To be honest you're one of my favorite authors.
texican chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Jeeezus. I need a hug and maybe you do too for having to write that. *hugs*
GinnyClaw chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Please. I hope to god that you don't drag this out like some TV soap murder. Because it gets under my skin so much and I just want to see quins happy and normal. Pretty please with a few cherry on top