Reviews for Shelter: Voice In The Wilderness
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Okay, I love this story...and I've been following you through the timeline "jumps" back and forth, the whole shebang...but you kinda lost me in this chapter haha! I'm sorry, the whole bomb blowing up and something happening with the groundbridge and then Tailgate becomes a major player and Jackson's father-I couldn't keep up with the plot in this one.

I think it was maybe just the amount of new information and the fact that I don't pay much attention to the humans in the cartoons so I don't know any of the details really (lol I really get annoyed when the humans come on in the movies, too! I keep waving my hand in front of the TV in order to shoo them away, but alas there Shia and Megan still stand!) Oh well, I will hope to play catch up in the next chapter.
Jagoria chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
HALLE-FRIGGIN-LUJAH! ANOTHER BxSW FICT. WORTH READING! (is now glued to iPod)
ChaosGarden chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
ohh i'm really enjoying this! keep up the great work :)
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
So my first thought when I saw a Soundwave and Blaster story- OMFG I LOVE THIS PERSON!

Soundwave is my favorite bot. Ever. I have a ringtone of him saying 'Soundwave: Acknowledges' Freaking awesome when it goes off around people. Especially when I go 'Holy shiz guys, did you hear that?'

XD

Anyways, I'm actually glad you're paying a little more attention to the plot than sex/facing now. The story is getting serious yo! I love where it's going.
Red Angry Bird chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Devil's Tower is in Wyoming, FYI. :)
yamiishot chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Eeee can't wait for more
smoking caramels chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Oh the possibilities! Can't wait to follow Skywarp back to the future, though I wonder if he might run into Silverbolt, Bee, and Raf.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Yes! *fist pump* Epic chapter!

Angry Alpha Trion actually sounds kinda scary. Especially if I imagine him being voiced by Christopher Lee or Patrick Stewart. *shivers* XD

Yay! Fowler likes Arianna, me thinks. :D
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
*Flails* Words cannot describe how much I adore this chapter! I love Timetravel fics where the characters change the future. (As you already know) :D

God, the idea with Skywarp sounds truly epic! *flails some more* Can't wait for more! XD XD XD
Tiger-Hime chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
*cheers and applauds!* Do it, darling! Change the past! Give poor neutered Skywarp some lovin'! *fangirl squee*
yamiishot chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
That sounds interesting but then if things changed so much that there was no war, then no one would have gotten to earth and they'd not have their human buddies.
smoking caramels chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Oh my goodness that would be awesome if Skywarp got together with a not evil Megatron. Oh the possibilities of timelines, I can't wait!
Chikku-Chikku chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I'm lovin' your Skywarp! He's cunning and not as oblivious as people usually make him out to be in fics. Also, it'd be twisty to see him with Megatron, a good kind of twisty. I dunno why but they seem to fit together ;D and I do adore crack pairings.
Daenerys Starcatcher chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
The idea of Skywarp, of all mechs, with Megatron makes me giggle. Seriously. I did enjoy the story that explained about Cyclonus.

...you say Soundwave goodness next chapter? Can't wait!
Daenerys Starcatcher chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Aren't the chroniton bombs what Annorax's people used in Voyager?

My main concern is a logical reason for such odd technology. Other than that, it had great action :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »