Reviews for The Wicked Wind Whispers and Moans
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/15
Dude, this was soooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. First I thought it's be marcus, then you say white hair, Ok, maybe it's caius but that's highly unlikely since caius being the soul...well you know what I mean but you, you wonderful writer, put a mind boggling twist at the end that left me dizzy. Irina..Wow! It was a pleasure to read your story. Keep writing!
Suzbythesea chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Fabulous ! Beautifully written... I loved the concept of Shakespeare and his Hamlet. A great ending, what an interesting read from the usual FF ! Thankyou. )
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Ooooh, Tricky!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
What an idea. I love that you took the perspective of the person who changed Carlisle and then let us know who it was in the very end. Wonderful.
Phoenixhp5 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
wow, great job! didn't see that coming!
mgefanfiction chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
What a twist at the end!
Batgirl8968 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Omg I absolutely loved this. The LJ just said on ADF: Did NOT see that coming! To be honest, I was expecting Caius. But WOW, Irina? Love it. Your writing was amazing in this. I love how you told the entire story from, essentially, a pair of eyes. Brilliant. I LOVED this bit:

"Those eyes were Shakespeare. Those eyes were the true mother. Those eyes were the true father.

Those eyes were God himself."

Your descriptions were amazing and really put me in there, and the entire story itself was just...I love it. Love it. 3
Bedelia chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I loved this. The poetic, flowing quality to your writing is just lovely. And that ending! I never would have seen that coming.

Brilliantly done! :)
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was a spectacular entry and your concept absolutely thrilled me. I love how you've looked at canon and came up with this, and whenever I think about how Carlisle was turned or think about the Denalis THIS is going to spring to mind.

Very, very, very well done, and I really hope you're going to enter in the following rounds so I can read more of your handiwork.
karenec chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I thought this was such a clever and original story and a fascinating take on Carlisle's change. The Hamlet/Shakespeare comparisons and references were terrific.

As I read I immediately thought of (my fave) Hamlet's lines:

Now could I drink hot blood

And do such bitter business as the bitter day

Would quake to look on.
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Hey, a girl has to try. I knew you wouldn't give me any hints as to which story was yours. I still haven't gotten to read all The Canon stories. I thought I would be smart & start off at the bottom of the list and work my way up & of course yours had to be at the top. Damn!

Anyway, I have never given much thought about Carlisle & how his version of how he was changed could have been wrong. It does give you something to stew over. And I could so see this version being true. This was truly wonderful. Sorry you didn't win :( BOO! But I'm proud of you & I'm glad your proud of yourself. See you on the flip side!
content1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I reviewed for the contest, but want to give new words here.

I love the words and flow of your writing. It produces such imagery that I "feel" part of the story. I love anything to do with Carlisle, so of course, loved the idea of how he would be made.

The fact that this might be how he knew the Denali clan (as we grown to know them) makes sense.

I love suspense, and this kept me wondering until the end.

Bravo Madam!
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was beautifully written! I loved how it was written entirely from the perspective of 'those eyes'. It was marvelous writing on your part.

This is superbly written (as is everything you write, it would appear) and I am thoroughly impressed.