Reviews for Making Up for Mistakes
Please finish ! Love this story
lesa.blazer chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Please continue
Leenababy chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Please finish this story. I'm curious about what happens next.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
Update soon please
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
Please finish I love it
lovesummertime chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
Nice chapter! but all the time I've been thinking where is the dog?, tommy moved all his stuff but left the dog at the dog daycare? anyways, I cant wait to see what is on the box!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
awsome!
loveinfinitly chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
I love your story, and the songs you pick are amazing, the lyrics are perfect. (: im excited to see where you take it and what you do with tommy and jude. i love the chemistry they have and the friendship. you are doing great with the story. 3
lovesummertime chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Well... I still dont get why Tommy left, is he crazy or just plain stupid? seriously!, he needs to star thinking, but anyways thanks for the update, cant wait for next chapter.
lovesummertime chapter 17 . 5/10/2012
Wao! I really love this story, i dont know why I didnt read it before, even more because you wrote one of my all time fav fanfics Living the Dream, I love that one. Anyways, thanks for writing this, I love it but I didnt get the end of this chapter, really, what the hell is wrong with Tommy, he better fix it

LOL. I cant wait for next chapter, please update soon
pnwer chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
I am enjoying this story.
jennb3636 chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
Hey I finally signed into my account so I can do some reviewing. I normally don't sign in and just read but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this story. It is one of the better stories for Tommy and Jude out there and I really can't wait for you to post again!
ISFan23 chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
LOVED it! I'm excited to read Saviour, I hope she reveals it to Tommy soon. Great job!
ISFan23 chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
OMG! I LOVED this story on DLS and was so upset when I thought I would never get to read it. Love the new chapters and can't wait to read the next one. I still think Chuck is a good guy but we all know Tommy is the one for Jude! Just hope she takes Spied's advice! Great work as always!
tiff8 chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
Omg i really love this story plzz post soon