Reviews for Close Call
jareya chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh wow. So raw and so beautiful. Wow.
lontanissima chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
yep! I can see that happening after that ep!
great smut and good that Fritz take all the control over her after that night!
way to go!
Marie chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I really like this story! Thank you for giving a background story after the shooting. Its wonderful to read and delightful just shows what is behind the scene in iur fav couple. Please write some more.
snoochie76 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
All I can say is WOW
wonderinthestars chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
.. i know you wrote this a while ago but anyway always annoyed we didnt get a follow up scene after that epicness thank you! So sexy too.. perfect
fantasy67 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I just loved this story. Your fic writing is great and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I hope you continue to write more Brenda/Fritz story lines.

I love how you interpret the missing scences.

Please continue to write I look forward to reading more.
boneskittie chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow, you know how to get inside your character's heads and portray them so well. You also have a knack for depicting great missing scenes. Fritz's dark side gave me goosebumps and his vulnerability at the end was a surprise, but really good. Her cluelessness at what he was going through and her reaction to him was totally Brenda. I loved this.
Natchez chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
My apologies for not reviewing this sooner! I promise to do better! I liked this fic. It's intense and emotional, and you really capture the tension of the situation, the desperation. Very good work!
MissD.Willows chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OMG! One Word: perfect

I completely LOVE your fic. Sometimes I think that Brenda don't really realize how much Fritz loves her.

Please, never stop to write so perfect Brenda/Fritz fics like that!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Great story...could feel the anguish, the loss
Julia chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I really enjoyed this story. You captured the fear, worry , and anger Fritz felt after being forced to kill someone to save the love of his life.

I am so happy you posted this and I always look for your stories. I hope you write more soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Finally another b/f fanfic. I get so tired of the b/s or the b/f. You should write somemore
Thenewgirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I'm pretty new to the series, too, but Brenda and Fritz have quickly become possibly my favorite onscreen couple ever. I was almost done reading your fics when to my delight this one came up yesterday. Keep writing- especially the sexy ones! You are doing an amazing job and are great at adding "missing" scenes too!
ajaielle chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Though this side of Fritz makes me nervous, I appreciate that you show it. That incident would've really affected him but they didn't show the just how much in the ep. It's good to see a follow up :) More smut, please!
tervluv1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I discovered "The Closer" in the last year and have played catchup through Season 6. Your fanfics have been a wonderful addition to my experience. Thank you for again filling in the missing scenes from episodes. This one captures the powerful effect the shooting had on Fritz in an emotionally raw state. The anger, the desperation, the tears - it all fit. Beautifully written piece.