Reviews for Sinful
GelidReya chapter 7 . 6/29
Its very entertaining and I m totally in love with it! I like the cute little nicknames ichigo has managed to acquire xD Anyways I was too engrossed in reading (n felt lazy) so this is a collective review for all the chapters. I hope u update soon! Have a nice day _
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 7 . 1/2
Oooo please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
I hope this gets continued soon I want to know what happens next! (ω)
RandomReviewer chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Hey I really enjoy your story, it's really well written and has a great plot. I was wondering if you intend to continue? If so please let us know.
Tree1112 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Amazing... Simply amazing. You cast some serious grade [A] work when writing these stories. I love your attention to detail and lore. Ican't wait to read more, please update soon.
Katniss chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
I wish you'd post something on your profile to let us know you're alive and if you'll pick up your stories again. It's very sad when talented authors disappear into thin air, with no consideration for their fans who are still waiting and hoping for an update on their favorite fics. A sign of life would be appreciated by many, not just me.
kimmynosubaku chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
love this story...and the twist on ichigo's powers was awesome...oh and shiro is soooo coool...please post anothor soon
clarit chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
whoa, this is so intriguing. I think I want more of everything. More grimm, more shiro, more nell shopping for ichi XD, more attacks, more lemons, more info about the uhm other side, and more info on ichigo, too.
I keep getting curious about his life before grimm. Was he an orphan? Was he in foster care? How come he has no one? Maybe he has some sort of special heritage which explains his shooting flames out of his fingers? Or perhaps shiro's suspicion is correct. But there should be a trigger of sorts or a special circumstance, right? And why is everyone after ichi? *O*

I think I feel light-headed after thinking about all of this.
I hope you can update some time soon. :3
thanks for the great read, you're awesome!
clarit chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
OMG HE GAVE HIM A HEARTBEAT.
this is like literal romance, it's awesome XD
everything people say metaphorically about falling in love, first love and all that is done here literally.
How cool is that? :D

btw, "they tried to make me go to rehab, but I said no no no".
sorry, couldn't help myself, lol.

I love how this is written, I love everyone here, I love everything here.
seriously, this is brilliant, and so funny, too. ichigo's humor here is priceless. such a sassy berry. I don't mind about him dressing any which way at all. everything you do adds really nicely to the story, I think. :)
phoenixreal chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
This is incredibly well written and thought out. Amazing.
RandomFandom chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
You promised! You promised! That means you have to update this super awesome story soon right?i hope so!(get it? Eye? Nvmd..) i love it and can't wait much longer!
Best Author Ever!
JustAShell chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
I hope you update this one soon. I love it so much. The demons, the fallen, and now Ichi's powers too. I wonder, have you ever watched Supernatural? Because I am totally digging how you've blended it so effortlessly with Bleach. If not then that doesn't lessen the genius xD I can't wait for more. x
JustAShell chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Omg, was not expecting Ginjou of all people. What the hell kind offer was he going to make? And Shiro gets a bigger role! *happy dance* I can't believe it's taken me so long to come and catch up with story. You haven't dissapointed though. x
MyNameIsASecret chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Hi! I really love this story! I cannot wait for the next chapter although I don't mean to pressure you. Please do not worry I will wait but please give me a sign you intend to continue.:) Again I love your work and can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonomyous chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Hi there I am a big fan of your work though I sadly have no account.:'( I can't wait for the newest chapter and hope to read it soon.