Reviews for LuluBella
Very cute
rwarrr chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
i don't get it...
Essay33 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was a very clever story! You captured Bella's younger self quite well, especially the sarcastic inner voice she'd be likely to have.

I literally laughed out loud at this, "You don't know the power of the Dark Side . . . Do yoga, or die!"

Your writing is fresh, original, and yet very in keeping with the canon characters. It's a real pleasure to read your work.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
You totally make me want to do some yoga with this story. The most I've ever done is on the Wii.
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Really enjoyed this! Very funny.
robsjenn chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
nice that you took on a bella and renee moment - we get very little of that in pre-twi canon - and i appreciate how you highlighted bella's insecurities. she seems more self-assured than this in twi, but, still she is really just a teenager falling in love and she retains all the teen girl angst/insecurities that allow her to believe edward in NM that day in the woods. this helps make that more believable. thanks, b!
Raum chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Hey there!

thank you for this good story! (The Canon tour is fantastic, the quality of its stories is outstanding).

First of all, your o/s is very well written (I've a thing for writing styles :) )

I appreciated very much the way you portrayed Renée. The line

"She's got her father's colouring . . . " She says it like it's an unfortunate blemish I've inherited.

speaks volumes about the character!

I did a bit of yoga when I was much younger and found it very fascinating. I love that you used it to let us enter in Bella's life and in her thoughts.

Congrats!

- Raum
zindad chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very funny. I loved the Star Wars references! And it is all true! I do like yoga, but some of it is just "out there"! And as usual from you, it is very well written.
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hi there,

You know, I would never have thought to read a Renee/Bella fic, but because this was in the contest, I checked it out...and I absolutely loved it. After this I think I actually begin to understand Bella's relationship with her mother a little more, so very well done!
karenec chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I enjoyed this and getting to see a bit of Bella's thought processes, especially with regard to Renee. The Star Wars references during yoga class completely cracked me up and also made perfect sense. I also appreciated Bella's more centered mood after class; there really is nothing like ujjayi breathing to bring you into a 'right here, right now' frame of mine. Namaste. :)
favludo chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Absolutely loved this! You have truly captured the essence that is SM's Bella. Thanks for posting!