Reviews for Asteria Nightmare
"This trip would definitely be worth the hassle."
I seriously doubt it XD
LaforayaWattpad chapter 11 . 3/7
XD My Grandma mist be part vampire too. She thinks that red meat looks good sometimes. (YUXK!) *_*
LaforayaWattpad chapter 8 . 3/7
AHHHHHH!
PhoenixRe chapter 20 . 3/3
Very good story. Intriguing concept in line with the original world. The Strawhats are in character and without excessive repetition of characteristic gags (if you know what I mean).

The storyline is very interesting and something that would fit in the OP universe and the writing is very good. It progresses smoothly and keeps you in suspense. The fight scenes are also very good.

I used to review a lot when I first came here and as the years passed I read very few stories nowadays and review even less. This is a not to how much I liked your story that I reviewed it.

If I had the time I might actually reviewed specific chapters and scenes but in conclusion, kudos and congratulations in a brilliant story that adds even more enjoyment in a franchise that we all here enjoy. Could very easily be part of it.
engshin19 chapter 1 . 2/10
I just want you to know that this has got to be the best One Piece that I've ever read! Everything is on point and I feel like this deserves to be an arc in the manga because it's that good! The action and suspense while reading this especially the part where Nami and co stayed hidden underneath. Thank you for writing something like this and for always making my night. I always read fanfics before going to bed and I've read yours for like two to three times already lol
Princess-Orlaith chapter 4 . 1/19
-Not sure why but I'm getting a very Thriller Bark/Movie 6 (fav one) esque feel with this. Seemingly because it was the only horror arc and there's were many great scenes to it like this story so far and the movie well, takes place on a fucked island too.
-And Usopp's Zoro encouragment made and the him only grunt in reply made me desperately want a oneshot pureply on what is going through that marimo's head. Wouldn't you? (-winks- x9000)
-ANYWAYS I've got to say I'm impressed with how you incorporated Robin's glyph readings and the Voide century to ta degree thatnit almost seems canon. And robin's analyzations made me think that maybe Luffy was in a coma (or his state) because he's like fighting the Nightmare in some other realm (I see you write these dreamy ideas best like Fortunae Gauntlet... fuck literally fav nakamaship story of all time) and they gotta GET STUNG AS WELL AND ENTER THIS REALM TO SAVE HIMMM FROM A HUMANIZED VERSION OF THE NIGHTMARE. oh thinking up random scenes is just endless xD nevermind what i said lol
Princess-Orlaith chapter 3 . 1/16
So liking how its building up to be fairly scary. That description made me think ALOT OF Tararan :( but I liked how you said like a cat appendage with too many joints. That kinda fucked up shit is what really intriuges me. Glad too see them all determined once more. Hope we learn more soon.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 2 . 1/13
HOLY SHITSO DID YOU KILL OFF LUFFY BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE IMPRESSIVE, NOT REALLY SOMETHING YOU SEE AT ALL, AT LEAST THIS EARLY.
CosmicSynopsis chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
This story is amazing and I enjoyed reading it.
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
You are such a good author! Your stories are great!
MissJenca chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
I don't know how I haven't caught this until now, rereading this like a hundred times. XD Chopper's dream of curing all diseases via bandages was what set Luffy off. I'm a dolt.
spacetimeenigma chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
oh wow.

this is brilliant, with no exaggeration.

Characterisation was superb, I loved how you portrayed Nami as a leader and strategist, as well as how Sanji was still his womanizer self but with DEPTH and it was amaAAAAAAAzinnng. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less, as you have the rightfully big reputation as an author, but WOW.

Your work on this arc was also incredible, you seemed to have this amazing little world you constructed within the storyline and it all fit in BEAUTIFULLY to the manga. You don't seem to have the same aversion to description as other fanfic authors do, a well constructed storyline and i just... I love this fic, it is on an entirely different level to any of your previous work(that I've read) Hell, it's on an entirely different level to any other fanfic I've ever read, One Piece or otherwise.

To sum up, you should be proud of this. You obviously put in a lot of work, but it was definitely worth it, to have created a work of this calibre.
To Velkyn Karma chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
It is rare to find good fanfics online, and even more rare to find fanfics that enhance and built upon the original series.

Asteria Nightmare is one of those rare gems I hardly come across.

I have been a fan of your series since Mindshattered, but was honestly stunned by this work with its raw intensity and character.
Initially, I kept putting this story aside while browsing your list of stories as the summary sounded cliché and reminded me of one of the filler arcs One Piece had, but never have I been so wrong once I started reading.

I like how you got the powerhouses of the Straw Hats to take a backseat in this story with the feature on the not as domineering, and possibly weaker members of the crew and bring out their character in the very best. It was definitely fun and enjoyable to see the side characters shine in this tale with plenty of angst, grotesque and rawness a pirate adventure would have, and that the One Piece Franchise sometimes play down for the sake of a wider audience view.

Many Thanks for the satisfying adventure. I look forward to more works by you.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Marvellous, well written and thoughtful. Good job!
Aethyria chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
Damn, u are good. My eyes are still running, dang it!