Reviews for Asteria Nightmare
Destrark chapter 5 . 5/17
Ahh. I got it. They're harmed by dreams. Zoro is holding Kuina's ambitions as part of his ambitions/dreams and her sword is a direct part of that. Franky wants to bring Sunny around the world so parts of Sunny hurt them. Not entirely sure whats going on with Brooks music. I thought his dreams was to meet Laboon again. Is it because his music was his was to remember Laboon over the 50 years? So it doesn't harm the Nightmares directly but it can stun them?
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 20 . 2/7
WHAT AN AMAZING FIC! superbly written, it felt just like an actual episode of One Piece! Bravo!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 18 . 2/7
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY THEY KICKED ASS!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 16 . 2/7
Oh lord. What an incredible way to twist the idea of nightmares and their forms btw, especially for the Queen. Amazing! Come on Straw Hats you can do this! Get those dreams back!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 15 . 2/7
WOO! what a rush, but it's not over! COME ON STRAW HATS!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 14 . 2/6
Asses are gonna be kicked!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 13 . 2/6
Dude I was so worried they'd get caught DX mission impossible style XD
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 11 . 2/6
YEAH! TIME TO KICK SOME NIGHTMARE BUTT!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 8 . 2/6
Oooooohhhhh dear. I'm scared.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 7 . 2/6
NO NOT ZORO! How dare DX truly gripping chapter tho :D
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 6 . 2/5
Oh god :OOO
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 5 . 2/5
Chills man, chills! I thought Brook was a gonner!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 4 . 2/5
This is getting serious! Luffy's chanting scared me too, Chopper :'( Very well done with this chapter, Robin is so smart *swoons like Sanji * XD
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 3 . 2/4
This story is seriously captivating so far! The Nightmare thing is seriously creepy, and you write each of the Strawhat crew so well even from Nami's POV (which is also very well done btw XD ) can't wait to keep reading!
Andy is quite dandy chapter 20 . 1/6
I can't tell you how thankful I am to have found this story. It seems much harder than you'd think to find a solid, well written, Straw Hats adventure fic. I really loved that it was Nami to get them into trouble and it was fun to read from her focus, because not a lot of fiction manages to keep her in character. The entire story felt very One Piece to me; the themes, the plot. And I did get scared at the Nightmare parts, and I kept looking around my room to check for spiders! Honestly I just wanted a good ol fashioned adventure plot, and this was more than amazing. I will be checking out your other stories, I loved this one.