Reviews for Asteria Nightmare
Frostfire613 chapter 20 . 9/2
This fanfiction was amazing! But man's greed in this one was very prominent. It was most likely the marines...or the early marines that sped up the process or started the destruction of Asteria.
hiryukaen chapter 20 . 8/3
oh wow! such intricate world-building! the nightmares scare the crap out of me, you really know how to scare people with writing! hohoho~

I love the way you write nami, bcs some of fics i've read write her terribly and it irks me! And a nice change to have the monster trio be the damsel in distress :3
Love nami-sanji reconnaissance mission, glad that sanji is less of a love -cook and more of the strawhat cook here. And he takes such good care of nami without becoming too gushy hehe!

this is getting too long, but i want to say i enjoy every second i spent reading this :)
Lazy NekkiYaoi chapter 20 . 7/28
You know, I've been excited to read this fanfic for like, months. Couldn't do it since I mostly read before I go to sleep and when I find something interesting I end up not sleeping at all -and that's no good 'cause I have to school hours later :P- So I remembered about this story and gave it a try now that my holidays are coming to an end.
Damn, I read the first chapters before but I had a vague memory of what happened, so I read it again and really got into the story and all. I just love how you write things; when you think all is good and done, there is an unexpected twist and you catch us in your spell. The final battle was so good I spent my night reading it than playing League of Legends -but they know how much I love fanfiction so it's fine-.
I have to admit, I'm quite lazy and don't review that much but I just *had* to this time. I read Mindshattered first 'cause I love Zoro that much and then Thirty Tales, so like, this was a must. I knew before-hand this was going to be *good*, and it was better than I thought.
Man, I got carried away. Thanks for writing such a majestic piece of work, shame that I can't share it with most of my friends since it is in English u.u

Keep the good work!
Dr. Xabier chapter 20 . 6/29
That was a wonderful story. Sometimes scary but worth it :)
125berribe chapter 7 . 4/19
I love this story. The characters are so in character unlike other fics. I hope that the Strawhats will feel more urgency for Luffys condition in future chapters. I mean, Luffys done so much for (most of) them, why are they so selfabsorbed?
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 20 . 4/10
God, this is maybe my 3rd time reading this story, and It still manages to shock and make me cry as if it were my first. Your writing is very refreshing and the plot is so unique. Thank you for this wonderful read!
Razor Raven chapter 14 . 3/31
"from here on out, asses will be kicked"

OH. HELL. YES.
Twilight Dusk chapter 20 . 3/30
This is a beautiful story. It really gets at who they are and what fuels them. I did figure out the dream objects when Zoro was able to cut them and wondered if Nami might be able to some damage with her pens...but then I remembered Arlong Park and suspected that would be a double-edged sword. I suspect the Thousand Sunny is particularly pleased that he was able to help them. Also, there's now an omake in my head of Queen of the Night v. Laboon and exactly how badly the Island whale would beat her.
anaisonfire chapter 20 . 3/25
Well, this was one hell of a ride! Or should I say... Nightmare?... Oh, sorry; is it too soon?... Moving on.
I really enjoyed reading this, from beginning to end. The concept of the Dreamshards and the Nightmares and how to kill them were really interesting to theorize about in my head as the story progressed, too. My initial idea about why Zoro's sword and, later, Sunny were able to hurt/vanish ('cause I'm pretty sure that's the correct term in the case) the Nightmares proved to be incorrect but I liked your explanation better, anyway. The amount of thought that went into this is amazing and I congratulate you on writing this state of art beauty. Indeed, albeit slightly darker than the usual One Piece, I could easily see this story as part of the canon. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go ahead and take a break, then continue reading quality One Piece fanfiction.
Elil-Hrair-Rah chapter 20 . 3/16
You truly deserve nothing but applaud for this story! It was so captivating to read from beginning to the end - a rollercoaster ride of an adventure. And it felt so real - everyone of the Straw Hats was so in character. It was like watching one of the better One Piece movies. I loved how you gave everyone of the crew a purpose and always made sure all of them were included in story, conversations and fights. And I especially liked that it was the better half of the Monster Trio that needed saving and Nami being the driving force behind Team Rescue-the-Idiots-plus-Robin.

I love everything about this story. The pacing, the writing style, the characterization - I was so enthralled that I sometimes forgot that I'm actually reading written words.

It's definitely going into my fav-pile and I'll make sure to take a look at all your other One Piece fics as well.

Thank you for this adventure!
EnixFairy chapter 12 . 2/12
Lol ofcouse sanji is stealthy its in his blood XD
EnixFairy chapter 6 . 2/9
So the ship was burning them cause that was franky,s DREAM ship and onlyzoros whit sword cut threw becuase he carry his DREAM with that sword i think i get it
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 19 . 2/4
Just noticed I'm really fortunate for founding this story when it was already over or your cliffhangers would have killed me a while ago...
Luffy saving everything in the end, when he was out most of the adventure. It does feels a lot like original One Piece (cof Skypeia cof) it actually used to get on my nerves. Yet, in your story, every single one of the strawhats had their time under the light. It also made me feel like things could ve gone really diferent if Nami had survived in that other story of yours which name I can not remmember right now. (The other dream land story?)
I loved the description of the Dreams of the strawhats, suit them. Hope Nami will always remmember the feeling of Luffys conviction.
This story was dark and nightmarish, but I rather re read this one than Mindshatter cause that trully made me suffer.
And oh! Id love to draw something inspired in your story, but is honestly really difficult to even place the details in my mind long enough to start sketching. I'll try tho. Tell you how it went xD
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 17 . 2/4
"Damn it, woman!" it growled, "Give me my damned sword already if you want to stay alive!"

Oh! I've never been so happy of someone growling! Go Zoro!

I wanna know how the dreamless are going to react to this whole bussiness, Nami and Sanji side by side was far more exciting than I thoght it would.
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 15 . 2/4
"Shit is about to get real"?
Seriously!? I've already had like three hearthatacks and things are just about to get real!?
Honestly.
I'll keep reading, cant stop anyway