Reviews for The Child of the Forbidden Child
tay chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
awesome cant wait to see the next chapter
Neko Kyuketsuki HyuugaUchiha chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Love the story so far XD
Oh please Kurama/Hiei and Yugi/Seto or Seto/Yugi/Dante (lol X3)
Please update more X3
This story is awesome
BabyNinetails chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Dia: OMR! Hiei's a dad!

Luna: Really?

Dia: I can see him now. *thinking*

Luna: *laughing*
Silver Knight Dante chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Dante: *smiles* Why thank you for such a nice meeting with Yugi-chan, Angel.

Isei: And for those of you wondering, I'm brown with a tan underbelly and thank you for the nice introduction

Dante: She's happy

Awesome awesome awesome *tail ways* So happy for Da-kun You handled his personality quite well, I love it x3
Silver Knight Dante chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
wOOt! Da-chan has made his appearance! Yay! *dances* Da-kun, Da-kun 3 Finally my RPC has made it to the story x3 Yay! Happy happy happy happy x3

Da-kun: *smiles* She's very happy. Please take good care of me, Angel.

Isei: She will or she'll have Silver's wrath of flames to deal with.

Da-kun: *laughs* Very true. Anyway, thank you. I loved my entrance, but seriously ._. I'm no stalker.

xDDDD
andysanime chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Really good job and oh Hiei, you really know how to make people nervouse don't you? XD. I wonder who that white haired guy is... hmmm...
angel61991 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
kurama/hiei? please? i cant wait 2 read more. i love this. please update soon.
Silver Knight Dante chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Cookies? *_* *noms on the cookies* Thanks sis! x3 Love the chapter and their reunion was so cute 3 I wanted to hug Yugi too when he was hugging Hiei-kun Keep up the good work x3
Foxluna chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
so Yugi is a Fire/Ice/? demon? AWESOME! (i don't know what kinda demon Yomi is so the /? is for whatever type of demon he is.) and i hope Hiei will start teaching Yugi how to use his demon powers. and also where are Bakura, Ryou, Marik, Malik, and Yami at? and who'll be paired with Yugi? and poor Hiei being raped -whimpers- hopefully he isn't mated to that bastard! Hiei deserves a loving mate.

well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!

i love this story alot so far!

laters,

Fox
andysanime chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Really good job so far, can't wait for the next chapter! Who knew Hiei could be nice XD. (I did, but still! Not the point P)
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Okay. This story is a real mess. Why is Hiei so OOC? Hiei is my favorite Anime character of all time and he would certainly do the traditional Japanese suicide before acting the way he is here. BTW, you do know Jaganshi is a title, not a surname?

Making Yugi his son does sound weird but I guess you could squeeze a story out of that if you try hard enough. I just find it funny, and I can't wait to see who the "mom" is.

I noticed DJ Rodriguez in your favorite author list. I know that guy. Perhaps he and I could find you a good beta reader? He knows a lot of people online.
Silver Knight Dante chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
x3 It's me it's me! Finally reviewing your story I like it, sis Looking forward to more of course By the way, info on Dante for you so you can come to this review for it when you get to the later chapters.

Name: Dante Darulo

Age: 25

Height: 6'1"

Race: Wolf Demon

Weapons: Double bladed pole/small dagger/magic

Personality: Basically mine, but is more agressive when he's mad. The name of his hawk is Isei and she can talk.

Okay, there ya go x3
angel61991 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
cool i cant wait 2 read more. i wonder who yuugis mom is. my only guess would b mukuro since shes the only female hiei seems 2 like besides his sister... & it would explain the redish part of yuugis hair... not the blond though... still no clue where thats from. please update soon.
TsukiRiver chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh I am interested in what you are going to do with this story I hope you will continue soon
PhantomBrat chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Very suspenseful...Can't wait to read more...

PhantomBrat