Reviews for Story of Patience
Dreadder chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
I like it, I'm not one for happy endings but oh well, heck I'm not America's biggest fan or anywhere near the top million but I like it lots. I love Patience and the way you made her.
Glowstick145 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
What doctors are you talking to?

Update. I don't care if you say it's done. It's not.

That is all.

GEMfaerie chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I love this story. America is a hero. :)

I love how every time Canada thinks of Kumajiro it's some other random name.

GEMfaerie
JulietGivesUp chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
I like the ending very much.

It's interesting to read that Canada uses Roanoke as a reference of being completely forgotten, but it's really scary to think that the whole Canadian population would be wiped out and leave Canada,ahem I meant, Matthew gone.

I also like the whole tidbit with maple syrup and coffee.

Do Canadians really put maple syrup on their coffee or did you just make that up?

I'm very curious to try.

(It seems like a lot of fanfics have led me to try very..err...odd combinations of drinks. For once, I tried drinking tea and Coke together to see if it really tastes good as England had put it in one of the stories I've read. And let me tell you, Earl Grey Tea and Coke do not mix well together)

Yes, I am aware that I'm insane for trying such a thing but no need to criticize my folly. Hahaha.

All in all, great epilogue!
ShadedEclipse chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
OMFGROFCMAO

(Oh-My-F(be creative! :D)-God-Rolls-On-Floor-Crying-My-Arse-Off)

QuQ

I AM A SATISFIED PERSON! 3 Such a-a-a good ending! (in my opinion!) Patience seems like such a good person! I wonder if she'll ever get her independence, or if she'll be taken over.. or if she'll stay under Al's wing

B-but! Awww! Happy ending! 3 *continues to rant on in a non-comprehensible manner*
GEMfaerie chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Hmm, I wonder what Alfred's up to? This is a really sad story, but it's really good.
ShadedEclipse chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Oh my god.. I-i think I've cried, like, three times in this story so far. Sooo good! After reading this I've even started to feel REALLY bad because I've never heard of Roanoke! A-and it's like, GWAAAH! POOR PATIENCE T-T

And what does America have in mind? I hope he can save her, but if not it's okay. This story could do well with a bittersweet ending, or a happily-ever-after.
JulietGivesUp chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
This story is so...powerful!

It's so detailed and descriptive that I just felt like crying when Patience/Raonoke died. Very intense. TTTT

I'm really surprise how this story doesn't have a lot of reviews. It totally needs more views, as well as reviews because this is one of the few Hetalia fanfics that had ever touched me this deeply.

I commend you and your epic writing skills!
ivyslade chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
It was so..so TOUCHING! T.T
Cafe-Publications chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
You just broke my heart. I've read about the Roanoke colony and when I stumbled upon this story, I was curious to see where you would take. Let me just say that this is such a creative idea and I'm glad that you're the one who thought of it. I've seen many fanfics that have such great ideas but fail to deliver it the way it deserves to be. I can think of no better person of writing this story other than you.

The background of Patience and the tragedy surrounding her is the perfect fit for the colony she is to represent because of the amount of mystery behind it. The descriptions of Patience's personality and being tied in so well that I was able to picture her being right from the beginning of the first chapter. The devotion she has for her people and Arthur is simply admirable that I feel my heart breaking when I read how her only selfish wish was to be with Arthur. What was your inspiration for Patience's character? I'm curious because she's that amazing.
GEMfaerie chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Sad...But good chapter.

GEMfaerie
GEMfaerie chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
This has got to be one of the saddest fanfictions I have ever read, yet I am strangely satisfied. I am glad I read this. This is so cute, yet so sad.
Glowstick145 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
...D-: Depression.

BLURGH chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
This is amazing! It's so sad how England likes America more then he does Roanoke :C

Keep writing! :D
Glowstick145 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Update soon! It's getting good...