Reviews for Cease Your Raging
QueenYoda chapter 5 . 5/25
Sweet.
Ship's Sails chapter 1 . 1/7
I liked this! I've always been a fan of the 'X times (blank) happened, and X times it didn't' stories, and this seems like a really good one! Erik's anger is well done, as is Charles' worry about the man in the water. The only thing here I'm not a big fan of is the Bible verse embedded into the story. I thought it fit the story well, but that maybe it wasn't as effective a transition as a regular section break would have been. That's a little thing - on the whole, this was lovely. Great job!
timewaster123456789 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
very good
summerartist chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
This was so lovely. I read this a while ago and had to read it again. :-D
History101 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Really good insights into Erik's mind. I loved reading this :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Brilliant stories! I loved that all very very much! They were amazingly awesome!
Zelda12343 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
This was great! You wrote these scenes so well with so much feeling. A pleasure to read.
see1like chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
This story was lovely and touching, thank you :)
Prieva chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
So very lovely! Thank you so much for writing.
the ticking clock chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
this was so amazing...I loved the last few lines, very haunting. and this was my favorite scene in the movie too :) you really did it justice. exceptional.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
beautifully written. can't wait for more
anonym chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
I love Erik.

I love Charles.

Because of you
ayjaydee chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Another wonderful chapter! This also happens to be my favorite scene in the movie, as well. ;) It's such a beautiful moment.

I especially liked the last little bit of Erik's reflection because I oftentimes wonder the exact same thing.

Keep it up!
Kat chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
not a bad chappie at all Rebecca :D
Prieva chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
I certainly did not hate this. In fact, I was expecting it to come up at some point, seeing as it's one of the only canonical times we know of that both of them were brought close to, or to tears.

No, it was lovely. Short, simple, sweet.