Reviews for Cease Your Raging
carameltootsieroll chapter 1 . 8/25
Hi there! Caramel from RT! Huge fan of X-Men tho most of my knowledge comes from the movies, sorry. I've tried a couple of the comics but it's difficult to get my hands on a copy, so yah.

Anyway, on to the review. I find it so cool that you got your inspiration for this fic from the Bible. I absolutely adore bromance between Charles and Erik so I thought I'd give this fic a try.

The first paragraph intrigues me. It's a great way to start off the story with solid descriptions describing his emotions down to making him feel physical pain because of his emotions.

I love how you ended the first part with the numerous ways Charles could drown...over a man he barely knows. It shows the great innate chemistry these two men have. The first part overall, was beautifully and poetically written.

(...his mind is what feels flooded the most.) I loveeeee that analogy of flooding and drowning and gahhh I'm fangirling now because I love this so much! Your writing is so full of depth and color and it makes it so effortless to read through your work!

Kinda bummed that Charles didn't notice him crying, because I kind of wanted him to haha! But great writing, really. I can't stress it enough. Your words are strung together so perfectly that it didn't take me much effort to finish this chapter!

Throughout the story, I loved your command of character thought which you integrated in your story through the use of italics. Some writers struggle with thoughts, inserting character thoughts randomly throughout their work and making their work look slopily written. But you do it so well, you deserve a round of applause! Especially because this fandom demands a lot of those,seeing that we have a lot of psychics and telepathic powers going on in this universe hehe!

Yes, I definitely loved this a lot and I hope to be able to read more of your work. Keep writing!
QueenYoda chapter 5 . 5/25
Sweet.
finnicko-loves-anniec chapter 1 . 1/7
I liked this! I've always been a fan of the 'X times (blank) happened, and X times it didn't' stories, and this seems like a really good one! Erik's anger is well done, as is Charles' worry about the man in the water. The only thing here I'm not a big fan of is the Bible verse embedded into the story. I thought it fit the story well, but that maybe it wasn't as effective a transition as a regular section break would have been. That's a little thing - on the whole, this was lovely. Great job!
timewaster123456789 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
very good
summerartist chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
This was so lovely. I read this a while ago and had to read it again. :-D
History101 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Really good insights into Erik's mind. I loved reading this :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Brilliant stories! I loved that all very very much! They were amazingly awesome!
Zelda12343 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
This was great! You wrote these scenes so well with so much feeling. A pleasure to read.
see1like chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
This story was lovely and touching, thank you :)
Prieva chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
So very lovely! Thank you so much for writing.
the ticking clock chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
this was so amazing...I loved the last few lines, very haunting. and this was my favorite scene in the movie too :) you really did it justice. exceptional.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
beautifully written. can't wait for more
anonym chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
I love Erik.

I love Charles.

Because of you
ayjaydee chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Another wonderful chapter! This also happens to be my favorite scene in the movie, as well. ;) It's such a beautiful moment.

I especially liked the last little bit of Erik's reflection because I oftentimes wonder the exact same thing.

Keep it up!