Reviews for Forgive and Forget
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 6/8
Wow. I just re-read this. It's still has fabulous as I remember. I love the history and background we learn about John and his family. I almost feel like we need a sequel that involves the Christmas and 6 month check up. Or possibly STARGATE going public and Johns father learning what it is he does.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/29/2013
this was such a great story. thank you. i hope you continue writing
cmtaylor531 chapter 40 . 9/10/2013
Really enjoyed this story. I loved getting background on Johns family.
Sara chapter 40 . 1/9/2013
Wow! Really enjoyed this story, great writing. Would love to see a follow up to this. My only gripe is the beard element, can't stand beards as they add years onto the person. Awful things. This is my personal opinion and must be taken as such, and no offence is meant to anybody reading this review who sports one of these. Anyway, great story.
Courtam chapter 40 . 6/10/2012
How could i have missed this John and Teyla goodness! I read your 1st story in this series I really enjoyed this follow up.
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 40 . 12/22/2011
Just wait while I process everything I just read...

Awmagawd it was sad, happy, HOT, beautiful, heart wrenching and completely fantastic in every single way! Well done, and thankyou for writing something like this :)
Sterenyk Strey chapter 40 . 11/5/2011
Excellent job. Very well paced. And in my verse, it's definitely Sheyla, with li'l baby TJ being John's and Teyla's, and to my mind they just have to have a girl, too, so - eek! Squee! Nice ending! It's a girl! With pigtails! If they can just tame the cowlicks... *winks*

I'm normally more of a whumper than a shipper, but I was drawn in by your top-notch writing. Moar plz, though I can't help but request more whump... XD

Oh, in one of my tales, I have Teyla suggest calling a girl Tagan Elizabeth, after Teyla's mom and Dr Weir. Jes' sayin'... *winks*
PAMDILL chapter 40 . 11/5/2011
Another great story from you. Thank you
puerta de las estrellas chapter 40 . 11/5/2011
Ooh, I like the little bit of steaminess with Sam & Jack. Those two!

And the scene at the gate when Rodney & Ronon greeted the little family was precious.

Wah! It's over! I have so enjoyed this story. My only consolation is that I know you're working on more. Plus it had a very very sweet ending, which makes me oh-so-happy. Thanks for a great story!

puerta de las estrellas chapter 39 . 11/5/2011
Okay, I've come around to Patrick. He did the right thing. The old coot.

And I could totally see John working for the company after he retires from the Air Force (when he's old). He'd do a good job... he coulda been MENSA!
Nausicaa2301 chapter 40 . 11/4/2011
Great ending for a wonderful story, John can finally look forward, forget the wounds from the past and settle down with his growing family.
Nausicaa2301 chapter 38 . 11/4/2011
Wonderful wedding gift Patrick gave to john and Teyla.
JoeyLuv chapter 40 . 11/4/2011
Wonderfull story and loved how you brought it all full circle. Don't suppose you're thinking of doing a follow-up with the Sheppard's Christmas visit? hint,hint!
JoeyLuv chapter 39 . 11/4/2011
Goodbyes are always so strange. You don't really want to leave the people you car about, and yet there is that bit of excitement of what is to come. So glad the family has finally started to come back together and will hopefully keep in contact.
Cielito chapter 40 . 11/3/2011
LOVE this story.

You did an amazing job.

I'll admit that when I read that John was staying in Atlantis, I worried a bit. Not because I don't think that John and Teyla could be happy on Earth, but in this scenario, I think they needed to still be in Atlantis for another couple of years.

I do see John retiring on Earth, though. :)

Love Patrick and Dave here. You gave them life.

And I Love John and Teyla. You must follow this even if it's with a one-shot of that baby girl. Priceless.

Thank you so much!