Reviews for Waiwai Ola
Frisk15 chapter 11 . 5/4
If I would have to give a literary review, I'd say this was completely enthralling, well thought out, with a very credible plot. However, being a simple soul I'll just say: that is one hell of a good story!
I enjoyed reading every word ;-)
lanteaddicted chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
When will the sequel or the next story you talk about at the end will be posted? It says wait until November and its June 2014?
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This story was rec'ed to me and it was very well written, if not brutal read. I think you really captured Steve's military mindset and training during the torture. Yes, he has SEAL training which allowed him to endure, but he wasn't inhuman, he gave up some things, he felt terror after a while. And that is realistic as was all the hospital scenes and resulting injuries. I really enjoyed your Danny and Steve friendship, it was so in-character. After so much torture I wished for a bit more comfort to balance things out, but you still left it hopeful with a long road to recovery, but one I could envision with a lot of support and love. Great piece :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
Great story! :)
Kilema chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
I Read it again, it's just a great story. i'm still desperately waiting for your next story.
CampariOrange96 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
God, if you believe it or not - that and another few chapters made my eyes fill with tears - even when I'm really, really, REALY not person who's crying almost in every situation. Thank you so much for that touching FF!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
LOL at the many times danny has to explain everything.

good thing they can be back at the beach together

will definitely be back for your next story!

can't wait till then
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
glad the whole team is there for him
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
hope they both can live with it
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
glad he's still alive!
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
hope they'll find steve in time!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
so now we know which jones is responsible...
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
how did he find out who steve really is?
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011