Reviews for What Is and What Should Never Be
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/24
Dear nottonyharrison:

Just thought I should mention: It should be, "My magic wants you, Sirius, not I." (Or, "I don't want you, Sirius; my magic does," or some such variant on the theme.) The way you have it, what the summary is saying is that Hermione's magic wants Sirius instead of her. And you have no idea how depressing it is to see a story claim to have so fascinating a premise, to click on it, and then to find that it is, in fact, merely an ordinary fornication-fest with a spot of pronoun trouble.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
VulpeculaLynx chapter 1 . 1/15
Loved it!
j-jip chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I very much enjoyed this. The relationship between Sirius and Hermione was just fantastic, and the ending... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Tis very lovely 3
nottonyharrison chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Anonymous reviewer below:
a) Don't ask questions if you're not logged in, I can't respond to them normally.
b) Please learn to read subtext. Pursuant to that, not everyone jumps to conclusions about who someone's baby daddy is.
c) Just because you've slept with someone, does that mean you're immediately madly in love with them? Uh... no. Also, in case you didn't notice, Hermione doesn't WANT to like him. She's rebelling against being 'magically paired' with him. Did you actually READ the story?
d) If you ever have any questions about my stories in the future, please use the PM function instead of reviewing. I was incredibly disappointed when I got the alert this morning and it was this highly irritating non-review.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Minor plot hole how can Sirius be the daddy when he doesn't know it and how come Hermione keeps setting Sirius up.
igrim chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
To whom it may concern,

Would like impregnation by a one Sirius Black. Will recline chair and assume necessary position.
broadwaybaby529 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I've read this story a couple of times and I keep coming back to it! It's such a wonderful look at two very interesting and complicated characters and I think you really did a fantastic job with exploring them deeply. Their relationship is really interesting and the way you focused on the importance of their magical connection is fabulous.

Anyway, congrats on a job well done! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before but I really enjoy reading this story and I keep rereading it.

Good job!

-Ruby
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love this; it's so angsty! It's really cute and I love the dynamics in their relationship.
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I'm a little confused, but I like it nonetheless!
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I agree with the other reviewers how this story should have either been extended as the one-shot it is, or continued. Your story has a lot of promise!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
i think it was good, but i also think that it could have had more details about them and their magic, and the rated m could probably be a T... but still good job!
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
bravo! this is great!
Emi chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Please please please please please please please! Continue this... a lemon maybe... I love it! :) 3 :)
ThePsychoFairy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I looovvvveeeedddd it! Write a sequel you know you'd enjoy it!