Reviews for Love Wrought by Fire
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Very intriguing!
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow. Such a good story. The idea that Alec and Jane were never really siblings at all...it's so unusual and so fascinating. I love it.

Love,

Avalon

PS: I love your writing style ad this was extremely well written, by the way.
EMHW.Bear chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Yay Megs! I loved every bit of it. The fire and excited frenzy of what was happening to and around Alec came across excellently. I fell deep into the story, and it was just the characters I wanted to read more about. ) Awesome Job!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh, Megs, you know I heart this story huge - despite the CREEP factor!

I love what you did here with poor Alec! I so feel for him. SO MUCH. And Jane is SUCH A WITCH. I still wonder what is going on in her head.

Aro's manipulation knows no bounds the man is... ew, just horrid.

Thank you for writing this exploration. It's just great.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Megs! You are so brilliant! I wish I would have saved all my original reviews, lol, but I'm pretty sure I used the following words in your review, and I didn't even know it was you!

AWESOME, brilliant, wow, and creep-tacular - which happens to be one of my favorite words (thank you so much Jacob Black). On my little sheet of notes I kept while reading not only did your story have a star next to, to denote my absolute favorites on the list, but the words "AWEOME" and "SO well written" were next to it too :)

I loved this take on Jane and Alec! Poor Alec, I feel so bad for the kid! This story was just, WOW.
valelf chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Megs! This. Was. AWESOME! I love how truly evil and twisted Aro and the Volturi are, and you showcased that brilliantly! Well done!
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was a fantastic concept! It's a brave idea, but it certainly got me thinking. This kind of deception for their own purposes is exactly what the Volturi would do. Beautiful.
karenec chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I LOVED that this story was so creepy. Though I never expected to feel sympathy for either Alec or Jane, you got me there - you made them wonderfully human and my heart actually went out to them both. Well done!
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Such a wonderfully original AU, I really enjoyed it.

I loved your version of Alec and I felt sad for him at every stage. I do think it gives a really plausible explanation for the differences between their two characters. I feel like you've captured them both very well.

The Volturi are so devious and we know that fits perfectly with canon...there are no lows that Aro would not stoop to to ensure his power and strength.

Thanks for writing,

Love Kay x
katmom chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
SUCH sneaky, mean, manipulating vampires!

I wonder if they were allowed to be MATES if they would have RULED the Volturi?

Probably what Aro was worried about...

Well done, Megs, well done!

Kathie
jilburfm chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oooh! I always love when the Volturi are presented as more devious than what we got in the books. What a fascinating twist on the creation of Alec & Jane. I kinda love the idea that they should be mates, but Chelsea's interference makes it impossible.

Keep that prompt in mind! Even if it's not for the contest - I want to know what happens!
u2shay chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh, Megs! You finished it and you did a great job!

Yay!

Shay
content1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
HOW HOW devious Aro is...

I cannot help but feel sorry for them, because don't they just seem to be that close even still in the books. It is like their nature is attempting to set right what was made wrong.