Reviews for Reasons to Love You
degrassilove18 chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
love this story i remeber reading it a long time ago but i just read the whole thing again and it didnt have this last chapter in it.. hope there is more? i wanna hear about new york ! xoxo kendra
Guest chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Amazing! Please update!
Lady Elsbeth chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
NOOOOH why did it end? i love this story and you are an amazing writer! pleaase go on !
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Love it! Please continue! Sequel? (;
ashleyjewelzz chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Seriously this is the second time I am reading this story you NEED. To continue your such an amazing writer I like have an addiction to your stories .(:
ChasingYou chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Ok, so I'm only half way in this chapter and I already felt the need to share my feeling. As a person who has psychological problems herself, this is very realistic. I'm trying really hard right now to cry because everything that Eli is going through in this chapter has happened to me as well. And every now and then it happens again and it jus so aaah and familiar when Eli talks about it. So I just felt the need to let you know that this makes me feel like I'm not alone.

And that if Eli is strong enough to make it, then I can be strong enoug as well. I just wish I had a Clare right now who would bring me chinese food and soup when I'm feeling depressed. But I ususally push people away when I'm like this, much like Eli does in this chapter.

So yeah, it is just really familiar. And again I just want to say thank you for making me feel less alone.
ChasingYou chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Wow, this was such a good chapter!

I love the piece with Clare and her mom, they finally had a honest talk about sex and Eli. I really want to see a conversation similiar to that on the show. Or you know what, maybe you should just write the show because you are a brilliant writer!

And finally, they got back together! I'm so happy that Clare was able to break through Eli defenses. And I kind of don't like Jake for going to Eli, I also see where he is coming from. Especially if he only knows the bad parts of earlier relationship between Eli and Clare. But right now I'm just really happy that Eli and Clare are back together and that Clare and her mom finally had a honest conversation about sex. Can't wait to read what's next!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Your writing is inspiring.
Nevermindd chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Omg this was the best story everrrr!
Nevermindd chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Best story evah! Haha lol
CantFindTheWords chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
this is one of my favorite stories EVER! I've reread it so many times and I love it more each time I read it. thank you for not giving up on us readers. im pretty sure that a lot of people would be disappointed to see you stop writing. there comes a time and place for that and right now is definitely not your time. keep writing because you are fantastic at it. great job!
Naruxchanxlovesxsasu chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
So..the whole time I was reading this the only thing on my mind was "Dawww this is the cutest and most realistic Eclare fanfic I've read! Must review every chapter!" But then I'd get impatient to read the next chapter and thought I'd just save it for the final chapter. So here it is!
This story was really well thought out and realistic, which is something I enjoy in fanfictions. I'm really glad I read this. It was super cute and compelling. :]
Keep up the good work!
:]
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
Fantastic! I loved it. :)
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Finally found this story. Very good!

Just curious. I probably sound like a nerd, but is "the horror. the horror" a reference to Heart of Darkness? I was just wondering considering Eli is a book reader and HoD sounds like something he would have read as well.
Blue421 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This whole story is filled with so many cute, realistic scenes and it makes me wish that the two of them could have a spin off show. I would absolutely love seeing the two of them away at college together. Also, I'm pretty sure that I've read through this story three times now and it just keeps getting better and better with each reread.