Reviews for Modern Major Mary Sue
zeebazeebaeata.ellac chapter 1 . 6/9
I love this! I'm a huge fan of this operetta. This would make my voice teacher laugh so hard. :)
doecas chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
OMFG THAT IS SO AMAZING. IM DOING THIS OPPERETTA RIGHT NOW AND JUST OMG.
A Lyrical Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Hilariously Brilliant!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Nice Sue parody. Amusing. Love Pirates of Penzance.
HSGisME123 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I would have sung along, but I was laughing too hard.

You deserve a hi-five, a major applause (possibly with standing ovation), and *checks pocket* I don't have five dollars, but have a dollar and... twenty seven cents in change!

You are brilliant, and a genius for writing this. Also, for the bravery it took to write this.
Mrs.Potter1989 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love your story it was so well great

Love, 1989
StarkidWolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is hilarious!

I just starred in my school's performance of Pirates of Penzance Junior, and I am astonished to see that yours is the only pirates of penzance story I have ever read.

The Seargeant gives a hats off to you! *Tarantara*
FeelingCrossToday chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
You might as well stick a stamp on me and mail me to Ecuador! Genius! This is great, thanks. This song lends itself so well to Mary Sues. And, for the record, I did manage to sing it all the way through xD
mrslukecastellan chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
My school is actually doing The Pirates of Penzance right now, and I actually started singing this instead of the real words! NO JOKE! I got addicted. Fabulous! I loved this.
JenJo chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
lol.

wow, you captured the essence of a mary sue.

and had me reading it in time with the song.

wow, well done
vengegates chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is actually quiet brill-i-ant! I tried singing along but i got tongue tied :s... Excellent :)
Jaeme chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVE IT! I laughed so hard coz we did this musical last year and I was the Sergent and it was funny and fun :P

The Jazzmeister XD
TheLionTree chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Love this! More people need to parody Gilbert and Sullivan.
chill13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
'K, now you've got me singing. I used to wonder the exact same thing, I always heard about how bad Mary Sues were but had no idea what they were. This song describes them perfectly and the tune you tacked it to is just so great that you can't help but hum along while you read. Love it!
Frannie the mrawing carb chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
omigosh! Perfect! Thank you!