Reviews for Playing Card Games Is Just Like Making Love
LvK chapter 32 . 5/29
I'm sorry. I really am sorry. I loved this fanfic. I LOVED it! Everything about it was amazing. I loved how the relationship wasn't one sided. I loved the humour. I loved the inclusion of Ryou! But that ending. Not only did it kill me, it destroyed me. As soon as I got suspicious that you were going to do this I just couldn't even read it in its fullest anymore. I just started skipping over text just to see if you didn't actually go through with it. But you did. Don't misinterpret me, I love Thiefshipping. I ship it to hell and back! And I understand that it couldn't really have gone any other way, but I just hoped that their could have been some sort of compromise. I agreed with Bakura that Marik shouldn't be trying to put up a fa├žade for his entire life, but I wished there could have been some other way. I know this isn't really a review, and I apologize for that. But damn. *sigh* I'm sorry, I don't think I will be able to finish this, but I loved everything so far. It was one of the best fanfics I have ever read. And don't take my opinion as an insult or sign of me hating this. You are the author, and I think you and Tae did an awesome job. Better than anything I could ever make. So, to summarise: I absolutely loved it, was somewhat disappointed in the ending, but considering it wasn't a bad ending, I don't really mind. Yes I know I said earlier that it destroyed me, but you should take everything I say with a grain of salt. Greetings from probably the only male Thiefshipper on this side of the planet. 3
Freaking amazing best thiefshipping I think I've ever read thank youuuuuuuuu
Uhg Yugi is such a self riotous little twit! Surprised Ryou was taking it so well. I half expected him to get a little defensive since they are kind of friends. Its pathetic how yugi thinks. He thinks he needs to turn then in But in reality on this universe they could probably get away with it.

Overall good chapter. I just wish Ryou would of stood his ground and I don't see how he could even be cival with yugi after being threatend.
Mlissvisje chapter 33 . 11/6/2016
I started reading this about two months ago and I just finished it, and I have to say, I'm pretty sad that it's over. I've come to love this story so much that lately I'd just read little bits whenever I had a bit of spare time at work or traveling on the bus or train, I just had to know what what going to happen next. Although you did make me sad that the story was finished, you also made me really happy for making Marik finally see what was in front of him all the time.
Not only does this story have a good plot, I also love your writing style and I admire you for being able to write such a long and interesting story with great pacing. You definitely set an example to me in terms of writing fanfiction. Kudos and thanks to the both of you for creating such a beautiful piece, I enjoyed every bit of it!
Arev chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I wanted to write this after a read all the chapters, but ah, I will do it now.
I just love the way you describe both Marik nad Bakura, they are absolutely not out of character, which I juts LOVE.
Your writing skills are amazing! Can't say how many times my heart pumped like crazy, while I was reading the hot parts!
Please keep on going, writing Thiefshipping, Bronzeshipping, Phsychoshipping, whatever with Marik and Bakura ;)
DiceRevolver chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I love this fanfic. its really well written, and you capture Yami Bakura perfectly
Kyla Castiella Bakura chapter 27 . 8/15/2015
I can't get through a single chapter without thinking of the song 'I'll make love to you' by Boys II Men
Minty chapter 33 . 8/13/2015
Ahhhhh, gosh, I can barely express my feelings in words! The entire story was absolutely amazing! This story was absolutely fantastic and you've done post-canon so great.

Starting from the beginning, I was in love. The way Bakura was brought back felt so natural and well done, and from there, their relationship development was so great and so amazing. I loved the way they talked, the way they interacted, and I absolutely adored the way they fought over such little and trivial things! Those moments were absolutely great and it honestly made their relationship feel so much more real.

The bet idea was really hilarious and grand. Marik's motivation to get better was all done in order to dominate Bakura, and omg can I just say that all your intimate scenes with them together was written so beautifully and elegantly.~ Also, gosh, omg thank you so so SOOOOOOO much for writing a bottoming Bakura. I love a topping Bakura of course, but I bottoming Bakura isn't common and it was very awing reading about one. I also loved the way you two wrote Bakura's desire to be dominated and just be able to let go. It really spoke so much about him and I loved it.

As well, all their little sweet moments like kissing each other, wanting to kiss each other, embracing, and all those moments were so heart-breaking yet so heart-warming! But really though, I'm so charmed and enchanted by the way you guys wrote Marik and Bakura. Marik and his fake Namu voice, Bakura and telling Marik to stop it, their silly talk, their silly fights, and really, again, I really really just love the way you guys wrote them.
bakura-touzoku chapter 33 . 7/13/2015
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I shit you not this is the greatest fic I've ever read, and the stuff with the carpet was amazing seriously I can't put into words how incredible this is
Guest chapter 33 . 5/31/2015
Absolutely loved it
DelphiZoa chapter 33 . 1/25/2015
Excellent post canon story. The way you embed thiefshipping into the broader YGO universe is smart and seamless. I particularly appreciate the savvy manner in which you brought Bakura back; his return is too often treated in a clunky or unsatisfying way. There's also genuine insight into how the characters might develop after all that's happened to them. I guess what I'm trying to say is your narrative is stand alone good even without the sex scenes. Not that I'm advocating less sex scenes, mind you. The ones here are crazy hot. It's just nice to read a story that has both smoulder and substance.
Liquid Hearts chapter 33 . 9/12/2014
This whole story is just perfect, even a year later I still come back and re-read it I do have to wonder what happened with Marik's siblings though. I'd love to see more works done in this timeline.
lom1234iu0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
no matter how many times i read this, its still the sexiest thing ever! 3 if i was a talented artist i would love to make a dj of this...alas i have no talent though! XD
hoping theres more fics in the works? :D
KeakaSenka chapter 33 . 5/1/2014
No matter how many times I read this, it just gets better each time you guys are amazing
Easy chapter 33 . 4/28/2014
Hm I guess its really over now. Damed I love this story. You two did a pretty good job. Hell what I am talking! You two wrote the best FanFiction I ever read.
Its fucking amazing! And not because of all these sex-szenes! They are all sweet, jes...
I am really sad, that the storry isent going on. Somethimes I have to googel some words, but it dident matter to me. I am finished reading and I can just sit back and say: Wow.
Just Wow, because there is nothing to say. Reading your story was just watching a movie. I saw it right through my eyes. It was not like reading...it was better! Now I am sad!
Its over and than you realize: Wow...
I laughed so hard every time Bakura ruined the carpet. Like a running gag! I think I know the metapher, and it is not so bad as you think.
I read the last chapter of the story and it was like finishing a puzzle. Maybe I should knew it times befor, Bakura send really much signals.
But the end made every thing perfekt!
I read many of FanFictions (In german of course) and they are good too, but they dont make sense every time. Bakura comes back for no reason or Hikaris an Yamis have their one bodys.
Sure its freedom of art, but I really love it how you wrote the plot!
Jes its all I have to say! I like how they played Duell Monsters, I like how they were fighting and I like the way how Marik was realizing, that Bakura was the only one for him.
Gods I am so into this story! Oh Ra!
...and its depressing that its over now... Are you going to writte a continuance?! I would just love that!
Byby,