Reviews for Freefall
TamariChan chapter 31 . 6/18
I hate this. Not in a you're-a-bad-writer kind of way, in a this-has-ruined-my-life way. I thought about this story all day after reading it. And I am so sad, sooo sad. It's just that there's no happy ending for Harry. No matter what happens, he'll be heartbroken. And the saddest part is that I kept thinking the best solution would be for him to just kill himself. Which is awful. I don't know if you ever plan on finishing this story, but if you're not and if you feel like sending a cheer - up PM with your master plan to make everyone happy in the end, that would be great.
smooth-alkaline chapter 31 . 6/8
Beautiful and tragic, a lovely read for the ages.
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 31 . 6/6
I've just re-read this story for the 3rd time after finding it years ago. It continues to be utterly brilliant and uniquely entertaining.

I really hope it's not abandoned! Please tell me this isn't so...
CrypticSilhouette chapter 31 . 6/4
D'you think that this will ever be finished?
I really love this fic, not many of them can make me cry but something about this one just set me off.
Aroon chapter 31 . 5/12
Somehow I have my doubts that Harry would kill his relatives. Will he ever be able to l
kill? Your story is great and I'm looking forward for your next update.
Please come back and update!
Albettina chapter 27 . 3/31
Please, update :((((((6
Maki chapter 31 . 3/22
I still love this fic
LadyOfTheEmeraldNorth chapter 31 . 3/17
I absolutely adored your story! It's so hard to find HP/LV that are in character but you've captured it just lovely! This honestly is a great story, please update soon!
kat1316 chapter 31 . 3/3
oh guess Draco is still alive and also whens there gonna be an update? 2 years have passed already
LycanthaRose chapter 31 . 1/27
Oh my god, your story is amazing! Poor Harry is slowly becoming corrupt and Draco lives! That made me so happy, but I have no idea what is going on with him or how he survived! Is his mum dead now then? I wasn't too sure with Lucius bursting into an empty room. And where did the black snake come from? Is that Narcissa - via Bella's evil ways? I do absolutely love how you've done Snape, he's so amazingly in-character, I haven't come across someone who's so in tune with his way of thinking in a very long time! I am desperately hoping that you haven't abandoned this story, it's far too good to throw away! All the best and I hope you keep writing, your story gives life to the characters we know and love once more!
Lyca
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 31 . 1/26
Oh fuck, zombie Malfoy...this will never update again, will it? Moment of silence for this incredible, abandoned fanfic.
savant chapter 9 . 1/7
I feel like I might be the only one who actually read through the whole thing the RIGHT way, but I thought it would be funny to review on this chapter anyway.

first: FUCK YOU BELLATRIX YOU STUPID BITCH
second: what is going on with draco malfoy?
third: so many feels for voldemort
TRS 80 chapter 31 . 1/7
ah

I see why this was recc'd

Hope it gets updated some day
gublernation chapter 9 . 1/7
poor Harry P: incidentally though I bet that was a super hot great first time.
1,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »