Reviews for Freefall
Nm chapter 31 . 9/1
Only bad thing about this is that there is no more of it
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 1 . 7/20
I was going to read this story, but since it is incomplete, why bother.
notwolverine chapter 31 . 7/18
holy shit this is so intense
Unseelie chapter 31 . 6/20
Oh wow this story is so great! I love that you kept Voldemort and Harry really true to their characters. It looks like this story's been dropped, and that's tragic, but thanks so much for sharing of it what you have! It was a delight to read
Eagle-Eyes chapter 31 . 5/5
Wow. Talk about some cliffhangers...

Keep writing as life allows
Rosa2377 chapter 31 . 4/22
Was this fanfiction discontinued?
Helweiss chapter 31 . 3/14
i guess we'll not have the rest of this beautiful story and it makes my heart bleed! Just if you still read comments, this is amazing you are amazing so please don't stop writing, never! :p Take care and come back! 3
This fanfiction is so amazing. I found myself going through a rollercoaster of emotions, from crying with Harry, to sympathizing with Voldemort. AMAZING JOB! YOU ARE BRILLIANT! I just wish you would update now. LOL.
Please please continue this story!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 22 . 2/11
Your story is really good. But I hope you are not going to make Voldemort change his agenda in any way because of it. Speaking as someone who shares alot of personality traits with him...to a certain type of person, no matter how strongly you love someone, or how much pain it would bring...you could easilly kill the person you love if they got in your way. You'd prefer not to, of course, and likely try other alternatives to change them...even manipulation and downright brainwashing to change their mind, use any backhanded tricks to get them, and keep them... but Voldemort would never change his life long goal for something of as little value as love.

Anyway. I am looking forward to read the rest of your wonderful story now.
SaiyaCat chapter 16 . 2/2
Epic
are you going to finish this story
Keliza-Artemis chapter 31 . 12/28/2016
I can't believe this story was abandoned! It's so amazing! :(
RambleSchapalon chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
GAHHHH! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! Please update ASAP! :(

The chemistry between Harry and Tom is so addicting!
acetwolf94 chapter 31 . 10/7/2016