Reviews for Freefall
Please, update :((((((6
Maki chapter 31 . 3/22
I still love this fic
LadyOfTheEmeraldNorth chapter 31 . 3/17
I absolutely adored your story! It's so hard to find HP/LV that are in character but you've captured it just lovely! This honestly is a great story, please update soon!
kat1316 chapter 31 . 3/3
oh guess Draco is still alive and also whens there gonna be an update? 2 years have passed already
LycanthaRose chapter 31 . 1/27
Oh my god, your story is amazing! Poor Harry is slowly becoming corrupt and Draco lives! That made me so happy, but I have no idea what is going on with him or how he survived! Is his mum dead now then? I wasn't too sure with Lucius bursting into an empty room. And where did the black snake come from? Is that Narcissa - via Bella's evil ways? I do absolutely love how you've done Snape, he's so amazingly in-character, I haven't come across someone who's so in tune with his way of thinking in a very long time! I am desperately hoping that you haven't abandoned this story, it's far too good to throw away! All the best and I hope you keep writing, your story gives life to the characters we know and love once more!
Lyca
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 31 . 1/26
Oh fuck, zombie Malfoy...this will never update again, will it? Moment of silence for this incredible, abandoned fanfic.
savant chapter 9 . 1/7
I feel like I might be the only one who actually read through the whole thing the RIGHT way, but I thought it would be funny to review on this chapter anyway.

first: FUCK YOU BELLATRIX YOU STUPID BITCH
second: what is going on with draco malfoy?
third: so many feels for voldemort
TRS 80 chapter 31 . 1/7
ah

I see why this was recc'd

Hope it gets updated some day
gublernation chapter 9 . 1/7
poor Harry P: incidentally though I bet that was a super hot great first time.
Kelun chapter 9 . 1/7
So I got to the bottom of this chapter and then realized it wasn't the beginning. I don't know what that means? But the start of this chapter was really well done, i wasn't actually confused at all.
TheAimlessReviewer chapter 1 . 1/7
I got about a quarter into the 9th chapter and was like.. okay wtf is going on XD whoops! Great start though.
SuisLaLune chapter 9 . 1/7
Oh yum. It's an A plus from me!
eb yppah chapter 31 . 1/7
:( wow what a cliffie! I really hope you update soon.. I don't doubt that someone is gonna make a fanfic off this fanfic pretty soon haha
eb yppah chapter 9 . 1/7
i know it's random but i lose my shit when people use the word 'mewl'.

so i kind of lost my shit.
Julia chapter 9 . 1/7
So, this is going to sound crazy, but I always, always read fics from somewhere in the middle/end and then read from the beginning. Because often times the beginning is sort of like the author dipping their feet in the water - and they don't really hit their stride until they've gotten a few chapters down. No offense or anything - I haven't actually read your first chapter yet; this is just a general assumption.

Anyway, this was definitely a fantastic chapter to land on and I can see why this one out of all the thirty or so you had was linked. Loved it! You have nothing to worry about - the sex was fantastic. Not detailed, but super intimate. Just the way I like it.

I hope you one day find the inspiration for more,
xoxo Julia