Reviews for How It Should Be
FreyjaCartagena chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I would like to ask you to continue writing more fics for this pair. I have to agree with you there when you said that it's hard to find a fanfic that would really do them justice. I've just found two, one other author here and you. I felt the feelings, not just a crude description of what might happen to these two, but this is like a summary what had happened before, what is happening now, and what might happen in the future. Your fic showed a deep understanding of the characters, and I really loved this. I would love to read from you again soon.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I really loved this! It was in character and I could totally see this as being how they get together. :)
FAN.ALL chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
perfect!
Miiso-soup chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was amazing. I'm sorry but you just blew my mind, I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this. If you aren't already an author (which I wouldn't doubt you were), I can honestly say you should be one. This was truly incredible and my words can't even begin to describe the joy I felt from reading this.

In other words, as a fangirl would put it: GOD DAMNIT MAN, THE FEELS.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow. That fic was very well done. I would like to see how they get around the fraternazation laws, though.

CT
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Roar! Puuuuuuurfect :)

Thanks!
Prunella7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
...that...was...awesome...
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Loved it. It was tasteful, but still salacious without going overboard. I've always loved these two, so this just made me happy :)
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Actually, think part of the reason we often don't get a kiss or anything is because the Japanese are a more reserved and modest culture, so they don't need it. I totally understand you, myself, but that's how it is.
SaigeSable chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I loved your portrayal of the characters and after reading your authors note I can honestly say I felt the same about the lack of Riza and Roy happily ever after in the ending. On a further note I tend to do the same with characters I fall in love with. I would have never guessed that this was your first story based on how much detail and the little things you include that often less experienced writers overlook. I only wish I had the skill/time/patience to write stories of my own but luckily there are writers like you. :)
Mylaervain chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I think you did a great job writing. I could see things going as you have predicted, and I am a picky fic reader.
ferbfletcherlover chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
i love it! so detailed and so fantastic!awesome work! i can totally see the sweetness,love and passion between roy and job! :)
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This was awesome, you should definitely do another chapter!
Hannan chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I must tip my hat to you, darling. A ladies' fantasy is right; that was wonderful. Excellent job, I loved all the back story you were able to put in there. Thanks!
AnimeWhore666DOOM chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
excellent story :) I got a real sense of emotion. maybe it was from the lack of dialogue towards the end.