Reviews for To Let It Go and So Fade Away
TrapperII chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Feel free to be self-indulgent anytime if it leads to more fic like this! A very nice counterpoint to the first chapter. I think you drew Mary-as-beatific-mother and Mary-as-desperate-non-confessor well.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Guh. So perfectly romantic. Loved it.
hrhdana chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
how lovely...
Haribob chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
it's SO beautiful! I LOVE them, and I LOVE downton... :) I think I preferred Matthew's bit to Mary's. Somehow, it was more in character. But also more emotional and real. But they were both fantastic, really. I loved it.
GhostIsland chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Awww! :D I have a soft spot for blissfully happy Mary in future fics, and this absolutely warmed my heart. :) I enjoyed how she appreciated that everything happens for a reason, and she wouldn't have this child she adores had she and Matthew not gone through what they did...sigh. I think my absolute favorite part was the idea that she was considering doing what she did in London so she *wouldn't* have to tell Matthew of her shame (among other reasons). Aww, Mary! :( But such a sweet piece (loved Matthew's kitten noises - hee!) and a lovely glimpse at a truly happy family. :D Keep writing! :)
thatonekimgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh, my God. I kind of want to cry, this was THAT good. I can't WAIT to see what else this season inspires you to write.
OrangeShipper chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
A SECOND CHAPTER! Oh this night just gets better. Even more beautiful than the last. And adds an even greater understanding, gives an even greater appreciation, for all the rest of the story that has come before. So romantic, so adorable, so hot... LOVE. Please write more!
OrangeShipper chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
So, so gorgeous. That note... Ahhhh! This ties in so beautifully with Any Other World, gives so much more depth to M/M's interactions there - I'm so glad you shared this. I loved "Our home", and BOY was that scene hot... I love how they just can't help themselves around each other. Ahh, the ring... LOVE that he didn't give it to Lavinia. Oh, Matthew - it just makes his pain even sharper. Thank you for sharing this, it's just beautiful!
GhostIsland chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh so wonderful! :D Lovely oneshot, but I REALLY liked how it informs some of the events in AOW: why Matthew would've taken her scandal so personally and actually, how he might've brought himself to sleep with Lavinia. :) That's such impressive, layered writing. :D But I loved how you framed this story with the note, and of course the post-ball scene was really HOT (though the detail about him wanting to be "Lord Chancellor" was wonderful) and the fitting idea that Matthew would be competing with Violet's husband. Loved the ending with the note, too! :) Thanks for sharing this...keep writing! :D
Epea Pteroenta chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh my this was absolutely beautiful and intelligent and hot! Wow, loved it!
gayeffie chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
this is lovely...great, great, love it.
AriadneO chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
So gorgeous and wonderful and perfect, it left me all warm and fuzzy inside. Beautiful as everything you write. I just love it!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2